Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Small days in space

"Senior, I am going to cook." Fang Hao washed his hands four or five times, and after soaking in the disinfectant for half a hour, he thought of the materials prepared at noon, and the spirit was once again excited.

"It's good to have some dinners at a simple time. It's good to do those at noon."

"Well, I have to deal with the materials that I have prepared at noon, and make more spare meals." Think of the sticky rice, peanuts, etc. at noon, Fang Hao rushed into the kitchen with his sleeves.

Playing zombies is an individual effort, and both of them feel very tired. The materials in the home are extremely rich, and Fang Hao is very willing to put meat and vegetables, one by one rice balls, rice balls, big cakes, meat dishes, vegetarian dishes, eggs, etc., and make a lot of them. It is also very bold to use a large piece of pork belly that has just been collected, and stewed a large pot, which is still slowly stewed on the fire.

Not to mention, he just ordered He Zizhong, and the two pork chops and three lamb chops that were slashed by the zombies were passing through the water.

He Zi, who felt that his arms were somewhat distracted, quietly touched the door. After entering the kitchen, Fang Hao's momentum suddenly became good, although he still couldn't open his eyes, but... cough, he just came out to cultivate his shoulders.

The scene in the space is still the same, the farmland in front is mostly empty, and I haven't had time to plant anything. The bamboo forest in backyard is very prosperous. The peach blossoms on the hillside have been degraded. One peach is hanging on the tree and it is estimated that it will be harvested soon.

The growth rate of poultry and livestock is not very fast. At least the chickens and ducklings are still a group of yellow fluff, which looks very sprouting. The cows and the sheep also swayed their tails leisurely, eating lush pastures and various vegetables added in between.

The crops in the space grow fast. Don't look at the weight of He Zi, only a small piece of land to raise livestock, but they can supply them.

"Go to the back mountain to see it." Although there are many fruits in the house, most of them are collected from the outside, and there is no comparability with the food produced by the space. The things collected will be able to keep the necessary items in the future, and the two of them will usually consume space products.

After going up the mountain, the number of trees with fruit hanging is not too large. Compared with vegetable crops, the growth period of fruits is not too fast. But even so, a week or so, you should be able to gain a lot.

It is the bamboo of the back mountain, and many bamboo shoots are drilled. Those bamboos grow longer, and they can be cut down to make fences, shelves, and so on.

"There are a lot of bamboo shoots behind, I have dug a lot, how do you think?"

Hearing the sound, Fang Hao's eyes were bright and his head was extended: "First put it below, I will pick up some dried bamboo shoots, and the rest will slowly cook."

After entering the lower level, He Zizhong was a headache again - a lot of things...

It was okay before the collection, basically what I saw, but now... all of them are piled up together.

"Slow it down." Sighed, but fortunately, things in the lower space can be controlled with ideas.

Separate clothes, food, daily necessities, and non-staple food seasonings, and emptied the shelves to accommodate space products for easy access.

After the completion, Fang Hao just went downstairs. "what happened?"

"The meal is good, I will take some fresh-keeping bags for the rice balls and the cakes." I said, I saw the space that had been finished and spit out my tongue: "The senior is very good! Has it been finished?"