Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Crystal Nuclei

Although the primary zombies are sluggish and slow, once they find food nearby, they will explode with amazing power and speed, grabbing everything they can eat and desperately foraging.

Looking at the things outside the window that are obviously no longer human, Fang Hao feels that the heartbeat is on the eardrum, and everything in front of him seems to be unreal.

Occasionally, a few cars on the road flew into the road, and there was often a series of zombie troops swaying from behind.

The route chosen by He Zizhong is relatively clean. At this time, the overwhelming majority of the respondents, whose targets are all small and medium-sized supermarkets, are on the way to the meat factory, except for the far from the two sides of the road. People who do not see any action.

Not long after, the two saw the tall factory of the meat joint factory. This meat joint factory is the largest in f city. Most of the supermarkets and scattered meat shops sell their products, and the taste is very good.

When the two opened to the gate, they saw a frozen car lying across the street. Looking at the direction of the front, it should be picking up the goods in the morning. Just after the door was opened, something went wrong.

He Zizhong parked the car on the side of the road and took the steel pipe and got off the bus. Fang Hao raised his telescope and glanced around: "There should be no one."

He Zi nodded and went to the freezer and opened the door.

This car really just finished the goods, which is filled with a car full of cold cut meat, which was just processed this morning, to be sent to a large supermarket chain.

He Zi has a big hand and puts them all into the space.

"Senior, there is another one in front!" In the direction of Fang Hao, He Zizhong found a refrigerated car hitting the tree at the intersection of T-jun.

"Handle the car first." He Zizhong took the opportunity to make a decision. The situation in the meat factory is not known. If there are survivors inside, they are not good enough to go in and grab some people's things. The inventory in these two cars is quite a lot. If they are all full, then the two will not have to enter the meat factory, but also save a lot of time.

Driving forward, when passing the first freezer, He Zizhong found two zombies inside, struggling to beat the door.

Stop the car, one steel pipe, and harvest a crystal nucleus.

In the other car, there were also three zombies that were locked inside. One of them was stunned and the skin was hanging on his face.

This time, Fang Hao took a step forward and struggled to raise his arm.

He Zi looked at him, although his expression was still tense and his face was tight, but his movements were firm and powerful. I know that he has basically adjusted, and his heart is a little better.

There were no crystal nucleus in the three zombies in the car. After the two opened the freezer, they found that the car was full of cooked meat. A variety of sausages, sausages, and bacon meat are available. Although there is only one car, it is enough for two people to consume for a long time. What about He Zizhong who go to the supermarket to buy some cooked food from time to time?

The two returned to the car, and He Zizhong just asked: "Would you like to go in?" There are already a lot of things collected, and when the ecosystem in the future is perfect, these things will be consumed more slowly. .

Suddenly, I saw a few cars in the direction of the T-junction. When the first Hummer took the lead, followed by a few Jeep, the sharp brakes sounded on this relatively empty street, a tail, turning to the direction of the meat factory.