Chapter 26

Chapter 26-Overnight in the Villa

He Zizhong is not small in the area where they are located. Did they go straight to the villa area when they were bright?

"This piece is a villa area with tempered glass." See Fang Hao, a different child, smiling and pulling his hand to the first floor. "When I looked at the internal information of the community yesterday, we could have a lot of empty houses." "

Among the people who have withdrawn this time, the ZF officials are heavy, and the number of rich people in the city is also quite large. Some people even have real estate here. Naturally, it is necessary to clean up the place here.

Yesterday, He Zizhong chose this villa near the gate because he knew that the house in the depths of the villa area was basically the big ones.

The villa area is also divided into the inner and outer areas. The inner area is where the officials live and the big people meet and work. The villa area originally reserved the building of the clubhouse and indoor swimming pool, and will be changed into office in the future. place.

Most of the foreigners lived in the original households, wealthy businessmen, and organizations with their own paths.

After a period of time, except for the inner zone, even the owner of the house, even the head of the household, has to pay a monthly tax to ensure that the house is not requisitioned. Of course, the villas in the villa area generally do not dare to force the expropriation, not to mention the other, the security lock is enough for people to eat a pot. Once forced to break through, it can only be replaced by ordinary door locks, and the safety will be greatly reduced.

Sure enough, as He Zi was expected, soldiers would come to the door for inspection.

When he heard the door rang, He Zi carefully watched the door open and confirmed that all the soldiers were outside to open the door.

Several soldiers who have mastered the community database have confirmed the information of the head of the family. After checking the room, He Zizhong turned off the monitoring equipment and sent it to the space. After confirming that there were no zombies in the room, most of the gun soldiers retired and the remaining two were responsible for the registration.

"Is this?" Soldiers who registered their personal information with He Zi looked at Fang Hao.

"My lover."

......

............

.........

There was a silence in the house. The registered soldiers were a bit dumbfounded. They had seen homosexuality, but they had never seen such a calm and so confident!

The line of sight was swept over the ring of the same person on both hands. The soldier in charge of the registration whispered to another older person for help: "How do you write this?" It is really a rich area, not an ordinary person.

"Just write a spouse." The other is more calm, anyway, it has become like this outside, and homosexuality has not broken the law. Which ones do they use? Write it as you like.

After filling out the personal information, the two talents asked: "Have you ever lived here? Have you left in the middle?"

"We used to work in F City before, after the accident on the 1st, I felt that it was not safe to come back. I just came back on the morning of the 3rd." The monitoring facilities in the community can be disposed of, but the monitoring on the road outside cannot be handled. Do you know if you will show your feet?

"Did you go out in the middle?"

"I went out once in the day yesterday." He Zi re-appeared. "After all, what is eaten at home is gone."