| 00 | -lazysunshine

Hello! This is the epilogue of Badass Blonde. As you know, I had this book on my main account. But WattPad had deleted it :( anyways, I decided to let this group take care of it! So here's the Epilogue before everyone else write their parts!

---

A raven-haired guy started walking down the hallway of Fairy Tail. He noticed a blonde and walked over to her.

"Hey there, babe, what ya doin'?" He asked casually.

"Excuse me, but who the heck are you?" The blonde snarled before chuckling.

"What? I'm your boyfriend! Gray!" Gray growled in anger.

"Oh? Boyfriend? Sorry hon' but I don't do boyfriends. You're just gonna end up as one of my flings." She said as she popped a piece of gum in her mouth.

"Is that so? Well I won't let that happen, Lucy!" He yelled.

"Try me" Lucy glared, but still calm.

"Alright. I bet you will never make me as one of your flings" Gray replied.

"We're done" Lucy said afterwards and walked away to her 'girlfriends'.

Gray was left dumbfounded as he started taking in what happened. Then, a pinkette with nerd glasses showed up.

"Oi, Gray. Did she dump ya?" The pinkette asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah... I cant believe she did that!" He snarled. "Thanks for asking Natsu..." Gray added.

"Yeah, okay..." Natsu awkwardly mumbled.

Suddenly Gray stared at Natsu with evil in his eyes.

"Natsu.... Can you do me a favor..?" He asked.

"Um.. Sure. What is it?"

"Easy. Hook up with that girl, steal her heart, and BREAK her." Gray said with a grimace on his face.

"W-What!? No way! I'm a nerd for Gods sake!" Natsu retorted.

"Too bad. You're getting a makeover after school."

"Oh god....."

---

"Do we HAVE to do this?" Groaned Natsu while they were at the mall.

Gray stared at Natsu with his poker-face before yelling, "YUSH"

"Ugh fine." He groaned again before getting random outfits and walking to the changing room.

After minutes of changing, Natsu came out with a white hoodie, ripped jeans, and a baseball hat with his last name imprinted on it.

"Not bad, Tobasco Freak. Now, let's get rid of those nasteh glasses of yours" Gray commented.

"Wait! These... Aren't real glasses..." Muttered Natsu as he took them off.

"What!? YOU NURD" Yelled Gray.

"Whatever. Can you just pay for these things?" The pinkette pleaded.

"Alright.."

---

"Ok Natsu. Here is the book to how to break her." Said Gray, handing him a notebook.

The book says:

Step 1. Ask her to be yours

Step 2. Treat her nice like a real boyfriend would do, except never consider yourself her boyfriend.

Step 3. Earn her trust

Step 4. Break up with her and watch as she cry her heart out

Rule: You may NEVER, I mean NEVER, fall in love with her. If you do, well, I will kill you, pick your eyes out and burn them over a campfire.

-Gray Fullbuster.

"Seriously Gray?" Natsu's eye started twitching.

"Whatever judge on. Just remember. Don't fall for her... Make HER fall for you"

---

How do you think? Oh and this story will be different from the deleted one on my main account so things wont be spoil <3

Love lots and I will make sure to make a list to see who writes the next chapter.

-xoxo lazysunshine