Eddies confession

(Lol another chapter I didn't know what to name)

Stans POV
Eddie invites me over, and I say yes because he never invites anyone over (like me lol). I ask him what time to come over and he says 5. Oh 5 is in 30 minutes. I walk out of my house, and head over to Eddies. I arrive at his house at like 5:04, and knock on the door. Eddie opens it almost immediately after the first knock and says hey. I walk in and see Eddies mom on the recliner, I greet her, to not be rude, and she greets me back. Eddie leads me to his room, and says he needs to tell me something because he's just bursting to tell someone and he can't tell Richie. I ask him what it is, and he takes a deep breathe. I have a crush... on... Richie, he says nervously. I look at him. I accidentally say, "OMG I SHIP". He looks at me confused. I tell him that Bill told me that Richie likes him back.
"Seriously," He says, "Because if your joking I swear..."
"No, I'm not joking," I assure him
He lets that sink in.
"OMG REALLY?!"
I nod, trying not to laugh my head off.
Me and Eddie hang out for awhile until I have to go home.

Ahhh sorry another short chapter, ik I promised this one would be long but I had to put this chapter in before the next one. I promise the next chapter will be long.