Why did you really tell her?

The titles actually so bad lol. Anywho, enjoy!

Eddies POV
I don't know what to think anymore. Is Richie telling the truth? I don't know. All I know is, even if Richie does love me, he doesn't love me enough to have said no to Emmie. You just have to forget about him.

Richies POV
After being home for a little while, my phone dings. Thinking it's from Emmie I'm hesitant to look. But I do, and see it's from Bev. The fact that it's from Bev should make me feel relieved that it's not Emmie, but it doesn't. It actually makes me mad. Bev is the one that told Emmie. Bev is the whole reason I'm in this mess. None of this would happen if it weren't for her. And I know for a fact she's smart enough not to tell someone's ex about who there with. That's when it hits me. Bev did this intentionally. So now the question is, why the fuck did Bev tell Emmie?

Richie: Bev can u come over?

Bev: sure, when?

Richie: right now

Bev: on my way

A few minutes later, there's a knock on my door. I carefully go downstairs and open the door, to see Bev.
"Hey Rich." Bev says with a smile as she sits on the couch.
"Hey." I say, trying not to sound like something is up. She does sense that something is off, though.
"What's Up Rich?" She asks
Looking at her, I suddenly feel my anger boil. She's just sitting there, pretending like everything is okay. Before thinking about the fact that I should probably think carefully about how I say this, I just spit it out. "Why did you really tell Emmie about me and Eddie?!"
Like she's not even trying to hide it, she gives me a smile. She laughs. "Because Emmie wanted you back, of course."
Flustered that I didn't even have to pester her, I don't really know what to say. "But... why would you tell her?"
She laughs again, this time more harsh. "Well because me and Emmie are friends of course."
I feel my face redden with anger. "Get the fuck out of my house."
"Rich, you were the one that invited me over. But I mean if you really want me to-" And that's when I slap her. Right across the face.
"What the fu-"
"Get out of my fucking house!" She just looks at me, shocked. With a red hand mark on her cheek, she runs out of my house.

30 minutes later (Eddies POV)
I wake up to my doorbell ringing. Getting up, I'm really sore, probably from all the walking around, or "physical exertion", as my doctor would call it. The doorbell rings again, and I open the door to see Bev. She looks like she's been crying, and she has a red hand mark on her cheek, that looks like it might bruise.
"Bev! What happened?!" I ask, shutting the door behind her as she sits on the couch.
"Richie... he got really mad at me for no reason... and then he slapped me!" Bev says, crying.
"Bev I'm so sorry!" I say, wondering why in the world Richie would slap her.
"Thanks Eddie." She says with a sniffle.
"Of course." I say. At that very moment, I swear a smile flashed across her face.

Guys we reached over 200 votes!!!! Tysm💕 Please vote for this chapter and follow me! Ty for reading!