A real kiss

Richies POV
Bev wakes us up at around 10.
"Sorry, it took longer to get here than I thought it would." She apologizes
"It's fine Bev." Eddie says with a yawn
Eddies even adorable when he yawns, I think, looking at him. He looks at me. I turn beet red. He smiles his adorable and perfect smile at me. I smile my awful smile back.
"Okay guys, get your stuff and then go to the cabin." Ben says, pointing at the medium sized wood cabin in front of its. Judging from where we are, it's in the middle of no where. Its surrounded by trees so tall they look never ending. Behind it, there's a lake, that looks perfect for swimming. This week is gonna be fun. We all get out of the car, grab our bags, and head inside the cabin. Once we're all inside, Ben locks the cabin door.
"So why do ya guys think?" Ben asks
The cabins waaaaayyyy bugger than it looks from the outside. When you walk in there's this  big rectangular room. In the room there's a big living room that you see right when you walk in with 3 plush couches, a coffee table, and a TV. Behind the living room is a fully equipped kitchen that has everything you would need. On one side of the room there are two doors, and the same with the other side.
"I think it's great." Bev says, smiling at him.
"Okay, so guys there are 3 bedrooms. 2 of them hold 2 people, and the other has enough room for 3. Over here," Ben says, pointing to the left side of the room, "Are the two bedrooms that hold two people. Over there," Ben says, pointing to the right, "Is the 3 person bedroom and a bathroom."
"This looks so much bigger than it did from the outside." Mike says
"Yeah. So how about Eddie and Richie get that room, and Stan and Bill get that room," Ben says pointing to the rooms on the left, "And Bev, Mike, and I will get that room?"
"Sounds g-good." Bill says
"Okay goodnight everyone!" Ben says walking to his room
Eddie and I walk to our room.
"I can't believe we get to share a room." Eddie says, and sits on the queen sized bed in the center of the room.
"Yeah me neither." I say, sitting down next to him, and I lean in and kiss him. Eddie looks at me
"I love you."
"I love you too." I say back to him. This time, he brings his lips to mine. I kiss back, and close my eyes. He pulls away, and looks at me.
"I'm so lucky to have you."
"Me too." I say
I lay down in the bed, and Eddie wrests his head on my chest.
"Goodnight Rich." He says to me
"Goodnight Ed's." I say back, feeling amazing, and positive that this will go down as one of the best days of my life. This was our first real kiss. Not true or dare, not spin the bottle. A real kiss. After only a little bit, Eddie drifts off to sleep, and eventually, so do I.

Okay so sorry if some of the sappy parts are weird, because I'm not great at writing sappy stuff, but I'll try my best to make those parts good.