The First Day

~The night before the first day of school~

Eddies POV
The first day of school is tomorrow. I'd be lying if I said I'm not nervous. Not because of the kids- Richie and I agreed not to tell anyone. That doesn't mean people won't know, I honestly have no idea if Bevs going to tell people or not. But honestly, I don't really care. They can talk about me, they always have. I'm just not gonna worry about it anymore. Right before I'm about to head to my room to go to bed, there's a knock on my door. I open the door to Bev.
"Hey, Eddie. How are you?"
"Hi... and I've... been better," I say, confused. Confused because, why would Bev be here? She knows what she did, and I know she knows Richie and I are pissed.
"Eddie! Who's at the door?" My mom calls from her chair.
"Uh... just... just a friend mommy."
"Okay!"
I walk out my house and gently shut the door behind me.
Bev snorts, "Who the fuck calls there mom mommy when there a teenager?"
"Shut up," I say. I have no patience for her attitude right now.
"Yeah... okay," Bev says with a smirk.
"Bev, if your here to apologize I really don't wanna-" I start, but Bev interrupts me with a laugh.
"Apologize? No. I'm here to tell you something."
"What?" I ask, dreading her answer.
"I came to tell you that it's still gonna happen. I'm still gonna tell everyone about you and Richie," Fuck. Richie will be pissed. I'm not that nervous about it, but Richies been terrified of this happening ever since Emmie found out about us, "Emmie couldn't do it, so I guess I'll just have to do it myself," She says with really fucking annoying smirk.
All of the sudden, all I can feel is my anger, "Get the fuck out of here! I fucking hate you!"
"Right back at you Ed's."
"Fuck you, you bitch!" I yell.
"Oh Eddie," She says with laugh, "You don't scare me."
That's when I slap her. I slap her as hard as I fucking can. She looks at me, shocked.
"Bye," I say, open my door, walk inside, and then slam the door in her face.
"Goodnight mommy," I say and stomp to my room.
I need to call Richie, I know I need to, but I don't want to. I don't want to stress him out. So I don't call him, but call Stan instead.
It rings a couple of times before Stan picks up, "Hey," He says.
"Hey. Have you talked to Bev recently?"
"No. Why?"
"Bev... she's the one that told Emmie."
"Shit. I'm sorry."
"And she says tomorrow she's gonna tell everyone."
"Jeez, I'm so sorry Eddie."
"Its Fine. I just wanted to tell someone before everything goes to hell."
"Okay, well if you ever need anything, I'm always here. Oh shit. My parents are calling me. Bye!" He says and hangs up.
"Tomorrow's gonna be fucking great," I mutter.

WoW i AcTuAlLy UpDaTeD, crazy right? And tysm for 11k reads that's actually insane, and I don't rly deserve it but I appreciate it so much. Anyways, tysm for reading and please vote for this chapter if you enjoyed it! Thanks!