Chapter 32

Yeah so I really didn't know what to name this chapter. Sorry!

Richies POV
Oh I'm screwed. I'm so screwed. Emmie is gonna tell everyone. When she walked in on me and Eddie, she screamed at us a little bit, and then stomped off, probably to her house. Collapsing on the couch, I try not to let my mind wander off to all the endless possibilities of ways she could ruin my life.

Eddies POV
Richie asked me to leave once Emmie had stormed off. Said he needed time to think. I understand that he's stressed about this, and he really doesn't want anyone to know, but the worst Emmie can really do is tell the kids in our school, which doesn't start for another two weeks. I'm not worried about my mom finding out, because while she's overprotective, she's no homophobe. She won't care. And Richies parents, are, well, so out of touch with his life that they probably won't find out. Sure, the kids at school may be a little harsh, but they've always been and we have a great group of friends, except, well, Bev. But I really don't get why he's so worried about all of this.
I arrive at my house, and open the door. Shit, I'm supposed to be taking it easy. The doctor said not to walk around to much and just take it easy, but with all this drama I completely forgot. With a deep ache in my side, I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

Okay so I'm sorry that I haven't updated in awhile, and that this chapter was short. I promise that I'll get back onto my normal updating schedule soon. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if so please vote because it makes my day! Thanks for reading!💕