Chapter 43

Eddies POV
"Why are you here Emmie?" I ask as I open the door to see her face.
"I don't know. I was bored, and wondered if we could...if we could hang out?" I raised my eyebrow. "Only if you want." She mumbled.
"Uhmmm...sure...I guess." I said and motioned for her to come in. "Sooo..."
"So?" She awkwardly picked at her nails.
"Your not actually here to hang out, are you?" I asked.
"That's not why I was coming originally, but, uhm, that's why I'm here now."
"Why were you here originally?" She noticed me watching her picking her nails and promptly stopped.
"I don't really know. Well, okay. Bev sent me to get you to tell Richie to respond to her for whatever reason, which I didn't want to do but she's been up my ass about it and it's getting really freaking annoying." She said and suddenly cut off her rambling and looked down, like she'd said more than she meant to.
"And you not here for that anymore because?" I asked in confusion.
"Well, Richie finally responded to her. But...uhm...I decided to still come here anyway?"
"Okay." I said flatly. "Lets go to my room." I said and lead her up the stairs, and to my room.

Richies POV
Bevs been texting me all fucking week if she can come to my house, or if I could go to her house, or if we could meet up at the quarry, or if we can chat at school. I finally gave in and said I'd meet her at the quarry just so that she'll shut up. I'm not really interested in hearing what she has to say, though. She can say all she wants. Doesn't change the fact that she was acting like a total bitch. And sure, she didn't go through with it in the end, but who cares? She thought about doing it, and she threatened to do it.

Richie: I'm here bev, where r u??

Bev: on my way.