I love you❤️

Eddies POV
After all the drama, or whatever you wanna call it, that's happened, Richie and I decide to just go get some ice cream today. After we order, we sit at a picnic table nearby and we chat about random stuff as I laugh at Richie for accidentally spilling ice cream all over himself.
"That was graceful." I say to him.
"I try my best Eds." He says as he tries to clean his ice cream off of himself.
For awhile we chat and eat ice cream until I leave to go to Bens house because we have plans to hang out.
"See you later Rich."
"Yeah." He says. "I love you, Eddie." He says with red cheeks.
"Love you too." I say and press my lips onto his. I wave and start walking in the direction of Bens house.

Hi everyone! I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the end of my book, unless you have some ideas for me or something because I've been out of ideas for awhile now. So the books not officially ended and if I manage to get an idea or someone helps me get an idea I'll continue, but for now, this is what I've write as the "ending".
Thank you so much for all the reads! When I started this fanfic a year ago I was excited when I get 5 reads, but look where we are now! Thank you so much to everyone who's read my attempt to write!
That's it for now!
Btw, if you have an idea for me, you can comment it or message me!
Love you all💕