How did Emmie find out?

Ahhhh sorry the titles so bad, I've been sitting here for like 15 minutes trying to give it a good name, but I obviously failed. Ok so sorry about the lack of reddie, but there's not gonna be a ton of Reddie rn because of the whole Richie and Emmie thing, so bear with me and I promise there will be more Reddie when I'm done with this story line.

Eddies POV
I open my eyes to see my mother sobbing in a chair next to my hospital bed.
"Momma." I say, my voice hoarse
"Oh Eddie bear, you're awake! Are you okay? Are you feeling all right?" She said, desperate to make sure that I'm okay.
"I..." I trail off, thinking very carefully of what to say so I don't worry her even more. "Yeah, momma. I'm okay. I just... im in a little pain."
Ha, a little.
"Do you want me to get a doctor? I'm sure they could make you-"
"No momma, I'm fine." I say, cutting her off because I don't wanna hear her extensive worrying.
"Okay Eddie bear, just make sure to tell me if it gets worse-" My mom says, as a doctor comes into the room.
"Ah, Mrs. Kaspbrak, visiting time is over."
"What? I can't stay here with Edward?"
"No, I'm afraid not. Visiting hours are over." The doctor says sternly, showing no sign of remorse or sympathy.
"But Edwards hurt! I have to spend the night-"
"In the waiting room. You can see Edward tomorrow morning when visiting hours start." The doctor says, trying to get my mother out of the room.
"Fine. I'll be back tomorrow Edward." My mother says angrily glaring at the doctor and walking out of the room.
The doctor shuts the door, and faces me.
"Okay, so I have some very good news Edward." The doctor says
"It's Eddie." I say
"Okay, well, Eddie, I have some good news!" The doctor says, and pauses, like she wants me to say something. I look at her, and she sighs. "Everything's healing the way it should be!"
"Cool." I say, only half listening to what she says. But in reality, I'm thinking about Richie. Oh god I hope Richies okay.
"Eddie? Eddie?" The doctor taps on my shoulder, bringing my attention to her.
"What?" I ask
"I said did you hear me?"
"Oh. Well in that case, no." I say
"Well, I said, you will probably be released from here on Thursday." The doctor says
"Okay." I say
"Okay, well good night." She says, walking out of the room.
I stare at the ceiling, and I know I'm gonna be in for a boring night because it'll be practically impossible for me to sleep with all the sleeping I've been doing lately.

Richies POV
I'm still standing outside of my house even though Emmies gone. It's your choice, she told me. So, it's either get back with Emmie and hurt Eddies feelings, or don't go with her and have everyone find out. I don't know what to do. I really, really, love Ed's. But I'm just not reddie for people to know. But I really don't wanna hurt Eddies feeling. God, this is so screwed up. I can never really be happy, can I? I would be happy, but of course Emmie found out and now I'm in this situation. Wait a sec, didn't Emmie say one of my friends told her. One of my friends, who knew not to tell anyone, told her? It doesn't make sense, my friends wouldn't do that to me. Still deep in thought, I use my crutches to get to my room and I collapse on my bed.

So sorry this chapter is so bad, I wrote it rly late because I'm sick and I can't sleep and I have nothing to do. It's like 4:45 and I haven't slept since like 12 so I'm a little delirious. Yeah so sorry this chapter sucked, but thanks for reading!💕