The crash

This chapter starts right after everyone fell asleep. Enjoy!💕

No POV

As Bev looks at the other losers in the car, she sighs. Ugh, they all fell asleep. Again, she thinks, preparing for the boredom that's about to come. Bev scans the highway that she's driving on, there's no traffic. She relaxes a little, trying not to stress. She doesn't like driving with other people in the car. She thinks if they got in an accident it would be all her fault. Bev looks at the sleeping losers, and sees Richie and Eddie. Eddies head is on Richies shoulder, and Richies arm is wrapped around Eddies waist. Bevs not that surprised, because she remembers when Ben told her that he walked in on Eddie and Richie kissing. She didn't really know if she believed him then, but now she did. She silently shipped them to herself and put her eyes back on the road.
For a little while Bevs just having a normal drive, with nothing interesting happening. But that's when she sees it. She sees a car that's obviously going way to fast swerve out of its lane. In her state of shock, she tries to avoid it, she really does. But the car smashes into them anyways.

So school just started so I'm gonna try to update at least once a week and more if I can but if I miss a week, then I'm sorry it's just because I'm busy. And tysm for 300 reads. And please vote on my chapters it really makes my day. Sorry for rambling!💕