The second day of the trip

Ahhhhh my titles are getting worse, sorry lol, I swear I actually try to make them good :)
Eddies POV
I wake up alone, and on the couch in the main room. I look at my watch and see that it's 2:37 am. I get off the couch and head my room, and see that Richies still awake.
"Hey Ed's." He says smiling at me
"Can't sleep?" I ask him.
He nods.
I get in the bed and lay next to him.
"Your so perfect Ed's." He says, leaning in and putting his lips against mine. Our kiss is interrupted by my phone ringing. I pull away and see my mom has been frantically calling me.
"Shit. One second." I say to Richie
I go to the corner of the room and pick up to my mom.
"Eddie? Are you okay?" My mom asks
"Yeah sorry, I was gonna call you but I fell asleep."
"Okay Eddie bear. But make sure you call me next time."
"Yeah, I will mommy."
"Bye Eddie bear."
"Bye mommy."
Richie yawns. I put my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me.
"Goodnight Richie." I say sleepily.
"Goodnight Ed's."

The next morning

I wake up to birds chirping and see that Richie is still asleep. I sit up and accidentally wake him.
"Sorry Richie." I say
"It's fine Ed's."
"Okay." I say, as I lean in and kiss him. He kisses back, and at that moment I feel like I'm not even present in the world. All I can think of are Richies lips, and Richie. Perfect, perfect, Richie. Richie suddenly pulls away, and pushes me off of him. I look at him confused. He's just looking at the door with a worried expression. I look at the door and see a very confused Ben.
He just looks at us. "Uhhh... I was just gonna tell you two that breakfast is reddie..." He says and swiftly shuts the door.
"Shit." He says
"What's wrong?" I ask him
"I dont know. I guess I just didn't really want anyone to know." Richie says looking down
"Why?" I ask him
"I don't know. I just don't want anyone to know  that I'm gay." He says
"Oh." I say
"I guess we kind of have to go to breakfast now, huh?"
"I guess." I say, kissing him one last time. We walk out of room and join the others; Ben looking carefully at us the whole time.
After breakfast, we try to decide what to do.
"What about a hike up one of the mountains?" Bev suggests
"I'm for it, but I think it's supposed to rain." Mike says
We decide to just take our chances and go for a hike.

Richies POV
The hike up the mountain was pretty uneventful, but the view at the top was definitely worth it. At the top you could see the lake we swam in, the town we went to, the houses beyond, and a bunch of other things. I'm just sitting at the edge admiring it, when someone sits next to me. I look over to see it's Eddie. He rests his head on my shoulder, and I wrap my arm around him. Right here, right now, I wish I could freeze this moment, and live in it forever. Eventually, we need to head back down the mountain, though. Once we get to the bottom of the mountain we get in Bevs car and drive back to the cabin. Once we get there, we're all hungry and tired, so Bev and Ben go to make lunch. I lean against Eddie, and fall asleep, because I really didn't sleep much last night.

Sorry this wasn't much better than my last chapter, but I finally have an idea for my next chapter so it'll be better💕