Chapter 1- Welcome

Naya's P.O.V.

"What's your name." The officer asked. I have only been in the US for what 3 hours and Me and the girls are already getting pulled over. I take off my glasses and look him in the eye.

"Naya Compton." I say back.

"Your real name, age and country you came from please miss." He said back.

"Okay Tarnaya Jade TJ Compton I'm 22 and from straya. Also known as Australia." I say out loud.

"And who are your friends." This guy just keeps on asking questions like what the fuck.

"The girl with the black curly hair and green eyes with the smoken body. That's my best mate Frankie White. The girl next to her with the blonde hair almost black eyes That's Blaze Greene. And the one with pink hair blue eyes thats Trip Martin. Her sister next to her the one with the Blue hair and hazel eyes that's Q Martin. Now that you know us we will be on our way." I look back at the girls give them a nod then drive away on our Harleys.

Hello I'm Naya Compton jet black straight hair and deep blue eyes. I'm the president of the She-devils MC we had to move to get away from my Father. I only brought who I needed the rest stayed there looking after things. We are just biker babe's having some fun.

We pass the welcome to charming sign thing why Mum had chosen this place I will never know. We are driving around trying to find that house that I bought it's huge. Like 7 bedrooms but you need that much room with all of my girls. I see it, it's a 2 story house the bottom level has 2 bed rooms a bar a kitchen and a TV room. The top level has 5 bed room with a bathroom in each of them even the ones in the bottom floor.

We all chose our rooms I go for the master because I payed for most of this shit dump my bag on the floor pull out my guns and put them in my draws my Glock 17 and my desert eagle are my favorite guns by far.

I leave my leather pants on and my white shirt. I can't forget my leather Jacket and my combat boots. I walk down to the bottom level waiting for all the girls. While putting my gloves on.

They all walk out all the girls are wearing skinny jeans. Frankie and Q are wearing dark Blue with combat boots like mine. Trip and Blaze are wearing Black skinny jeans with black doc Martins.

"Okay girls let's go hit this town see what we can get up too here." I say.

"To the Pub we go." Yells Frankie.

We jump on our bikes and ride to the local when we already see bikes parked up well this should be interesting. We didn't wear our cuts tonight because we don't know if there is already and club here and even though I would love to step on toes. I don't think that's a good idea if we are going to stay here for good. We walk in and go to the bar. Sit down on the stools and we already have everyone looking at us.

"You know a photo will last longer." Q yells to everyone. Then they go back to what they were doing.

"5 beers thanks." i say to the bar tender.

"coming right up little lady."

we sit and chat you talk about stuff to see if any of the girls like it here.

" Its almost like home just have to drive on the other side of the road." Trip said.

"yeah and the beer taste like piss water. do thay have anything strouger then this. like what the fuck." i say to the girls they nod.

i walk outside just to have a smoke i light it up and take a big drag. it has been way to long since I have had one. I look to my right and see these guys walk over to our bikes and look at them.

"oi fags why are you lookin at my girls bikes." I yell at the guys

They have cuts on. shit a MC looks like they are call sons of anarchy. I have never heard of them but maybe that's because I'm from Australia.

"Oh an Australian accent how sexy doll. " this guy with curly black hair. Then he slaps my ass what the fuck it's about to go down.

I walk up to him and punch him in the nose. I grub his hair and pull it so I'm face to face with him.

"You don't know who I am. You say that again I will crop your balls off and make soup with them then feed it to the homeless." I said.

"Well I like it hard core."

"What the fuck is wrong with you."

"Everything is wrong with him." A with blonde hair and blue Grey eyes said.

"if you don't mind me asking who are you darlin." He said.

"I'm Naya." I say bluntly

I hear people coming out and I see it is Q and Blaze.

"Blaze and Q get your asses here." I yell at them. They look and me and walk over they were probably wondering why 5 guys are around our bikes.

"Hey why are these fuckers standing by our bikes." Blaze said. Then this guy bald head creepy looking.

"We we thought there was another MC around." Grey eyes said

"Oh there is it's us The She-devils." Q said. Fuck she needs to keep her mouth closed.

"Blaze go and get the other girls we are leaving." I tell her she nods and walks back into the pub.

"So I told you my name can I know yours?" I ask.

"Jackson Teller but call me Jax." He pulls out his hand so I shack it too.

"Well if we are doing real names. Mine is Tarnaya Compton." I say with a smile. I pull my hand away and see the rest of the girls. Walking out we nod our heads at the boys I gave Jax and wink before starting my bike and leaving.

As i am driving home all i can think about is how my own father could do anything like that.

Jax's P.O.V.

When Naya winked and me all I could do was my side smile. That girl was hot her long Black hair and those pricing blue eyes. I know I have Tara but she hasn't been talking to me lately a guy has to have some fun. Still i better get juice to do and run on her so we can find out as much as we can about her. I have heard her last name around the fact that she is from Australia is a little weird. We don't get may new comers from another country.

We pull into the lot and tig has to get ice for that nose of his. Sometimes I think he just needs to shut his mouth.

"What the fuck happened to tig." Gemma asked.

"A sexy Australia girl that's what happened." Tig said.

"We met these girls from Australia. Tats Harleys the lot." I said.

"Well sounds nice in going to see able bye."

"Bye Mom" I said gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I walk inside get another beer and walk over to juice.

"Juice can you do a run on Tarnaya Compton."

"Sure thing Jax" he said then went back on his laptop. I went into my room I'm to tried to go home right now.