▪️2 - Time▪️

[Petir's POV]

Time flies so fast...

My little brother, Daun became a young, childish, playful toddler.

And, he's currently three years old.

While I'm in an age of nine.

Fast, isn't it?

From what I observed in these past years, Daun kind of learned how to talk straightly right now.

And, I'm quite happy to see that he's learning a bit fast around his young age.

I still miss him as a little baby. I chuckled on that thought.

But then, why would time had to be so fast?

I was enjoying my fun and happy memories with him.

Well, dang you, time. You ruined it. I wish time travel is possible, but it ain't because I know that's impossible.

Currently, I'm teaching my little brother to learn how to write.

To be specific, teaching him how to write his own name.

Well, he seemed to be a fast learner for me. But, it kind of annoys me when I always see him write his letter 'N' on the other way around.

Well, I can't be mad at him. In fact, he's still learning, and I have to respect that and be patient with him.

"Did I do good, big brother Petir?" My little brother asked, with his head slightly tilted on the side.

I glanced at his paper and stared at it.

D Α U И

I sighed. Here goes his letter 'N' again...

But to be honest, he did a pretty good job.

I smiled at him and ruffled his hair, making it look a bit messy but he still looked cute though.

"You did a good job, Daun!" I praised him sincerely. "But, we still need to work on that letter 'N' of yours..." I reminded him, as he gave a nod in return with a happy, wide smile.

"Okie, big brother!" He replied gleefully and gave me a big, bear hug. I was surprised on his sudden action.

"Thank you for always teaching me, big brother!" My little leaf elemental brother cheerfully said as he hugged me a bit tighter.

I chuckled softly as I kneeled down and gently returned the hug, making me curve a warm smile on my lips.

Suddenly, I felt nostalgia, wherein I was so happy and hyper at the same time because my little brother's first words were my name.

I giggled on that memory.

Funny, I still remembered that but I couldn't forget about it. Well, I can't.

Because somehow, that's the most special memory I ever had with him.

Oh, how I'm so lucky to have him as my little brother...

As he hugged me, it felt like everything around me just...stopped. Like, completely stopped moving. I imagined only the two of us here, peacefully hugging, loving and supporting each other.

It felt like the clock just stopped ticking its time.

For me, Daun is really special...There's no one better in this world except for him. I smiled on that thought.

I guess, all I need is my little brother to feel like time is infinite.

"You're welcome, Daun..."