Chapter 26

Thank you for 4.000 readers! ❤️
_____________________

Mags❤️

Hey! I'll be there in
about 50 minutes!☺️
Thursday; 8:07 p.m.

Can't wait!💘
8:07 p.m.

Me neither. I couldn't
sleep in the plane 🙄
8:07 p.m.

So I guess you
are really tired?
8:07 p.m.

You aren't?
8:08 p.m.

Oh hell I am. I
didn't sleep at all.
8:08 p.m.

I already
thought so.
8:08 p.m.

I am glad you're
tired too tho.
8:08 p.m.

Why?
8:09 p.m.

It would be
embarrassing
to fall asleep right
away even though
you aren't tired.
8:09 p.m.

I wouldn't mind. You
have school tomorrow.
8:09 p.m.

Don't remember me.
8:09 p.m.

At least you have me
after it, this time.😉
8:09 p.m.

True words.
8:10 p.m.

I will turn my phone
off now otherwise I
wont have any batterie
and that would be bad if
I can't find u on the airport.
8:10 p.m.

Okay, see you!❤️
8:10 p.m.

See ya, drive
carefully!☺️
8:11 p.m.

I put my phone in my pocket and got up. I looked at the clock. It was 08:12 p.m., so Magnus would arrive in 48 minutes. I was so nervous. What if he doesn't like me? Sighing, I went to the bathroom.

It takes me half an hour to get to the airport so I don't have much time left. My hair looked ruffled as I lay in bed all the time. At school I couldn't concentrate because my thoughts kept wandering to Magnus. I wondered if he looks better than on Facetime.

I tried everything to get my hair back to normal, but eventually gave up. Maybe he likes ruffled hair. I quietly went into the kitchen and grabbed the car key, which was on the dining table. I rarely drive, because most of the time my parents need the car themselves. I can't afford my own, so I only have the bus in the morning. I am glad that they at least borrow it today. I put on my shoes and jacket, and opened the front door.

"Please don't propose to Magnus as soon as you see him." someone behind me said. I turned around and there stood Isabelle. She already had her pajamas on. Her hair was in a ponytail. I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"I would be grateful if you omit these comments when he's here." I said and she laughed.

"For you always, big brother. I still hope you introduce him to me first tomorrow." she explained. I grinned and nodded. She went back to her room and I left the apartment. My parents probably already slept because they worked all day. They get up at 4 o'clock in the morning and come home at 8:30 in the evening. The company is not running really well, so we don't have that much money, even though they are working hard.