Chapter 46

A wonderful evening. I'm really really tired but I really wanted to upload this chapter today. Also thank you for 15.000 readers. This is amazing. I love you all a lot <3
(The chapter could be a bit messy but I am tired yk?)
_________________________

Alexander POV

I was laying in bed with my phone in my hand. I checked my messages and my social medias but it was like it's dead. I did not even have a message from Magnus. We still don't talk a lot. He says he's busy but I'm just scared he'll forget about me. I don't really know if you could forget about your boyfriend, but it's not like he sees me everyday.

The only thing that cheers me up, is that I'll meet him in two weeks. I mean only if he's still coming. What if he changed his mind? Or he doesn't have time? No, it's gonna be fine. It always is. Soon, I'll see him again. I'll hug him again. I'll kiss him again. I jumped up when someone stormed into my room.

"Why in the name of the angel are you still in bed? You need to get ready!" Izzy said with a shocked expression. Behind her I saw Clary. I sighed because it would happen now. They want to style me.

"Luckily, you have us. We'll help you." Clary said. There it was. Izzy held ob a little bag. Was that a Make-up bag? No, god, please no.

"If you put Make-up on, I'll leave." I said and sat up. They both laughed and put the bag on my table.

"Don't worry, big brother." Izzy said. Tonight was the prom and it's something special for everyone, except me. Nevertheless I'll go because I promised Lydia. She deserves a good escort even though I'm not her boyfriend.

They started to put all these weird things on my table. I didn't even know what that all was. It didn't look healthy. I mean, I trust Izzy and Clary because they both know what's good and what they do but what if it looks good on other but not me?

"Will you tell me what you do or are you guys just doing your thing?" I asked. My sister shook her head. What exactly does that mean?

"We're just gonna fix your hair because there's not that much to do." she explained. That's good  guess. I just hoped I won't get any curls.

"Also as you see we need to get ready as well, so there's not that much time left." Clary let me know. I grinned. I could have thought about that. "And now sit down here." she said and pointed at the chair next to the desk.

With a sigh I stood up and sat down where she wanted. Immediatly they started to touch my hair. I didn't even know what was wrong my hair. Why did they even need to fix it? If it was for me, I would just put my suit and leave but I guess that's not how it works when you have a sister.

After 20 minutes they were ready. Why did it take them so long? They stepped back and looked at me proudly. I guess that means that they did a good job.

"You will look stunning with the suit." said Izzy. I grinned and stood up. I walked to the bathroom and they followed me. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was shocked because I expected my hair to look the same but it didn't. It really looked different - somehow better but I couldn't tell what they changed.

"I'm impressed, really." I said. Both of them just grinned. "Thank you." I added. Izzy shook her head.

"Thank me later." she said. I looked at her confused. "We're gonna get ready now so get out of the bathroom!" she added and pointed to the door. "And don't forget to be ready at seven!" she screamed when I left the bathroom. With a grin I went back to my room.

I would still have two hours so I decided to watch something on Netflix. Of course I didn't go to bed, I sat down at my desk to not destroy my hair.

After the movie was over, I closed my laptop and went to my wardrobe. Since I'd have to leave soon it was time to put on my suit. I took it and changed. It was actually hard to get in it. Why was that so complicated? But it in the end I finally did it. I didn't know how I looked since I didn't have a mirror in my room and as I wanted to leave my room I heard my sister.

"Alec! Are you ready?" she yelled. I left my room and saw my mom, Izzy, Clary, Jace, Max and my dad. All of them looked at me like they've never seen me before. "Woah." Izzy said.

"What?" I asked confused. All of them grinned.

"You know, this looks way better than all of your black sweaters." my mom said and came to me. Oh my suit. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself again. I was impressed myself. I looked like a whole new Person.

"Come on, we gotta go." Jace said. I came outside and looked at my mom.

"Don't you want to take a picture?" I asked because it's what every parent does but my mom shook her head.

"No, we will take one afterwards, when me and Robert pick you up." she said. I was confused but I accepted it. Together we left the house and went to the car. We drove with two cars because we needed to pick up Lydia and Simon as well and there wasn't enough space.

When we arrived at Lydias house, I got out of the car to knock on her door and she was the one that opened the door. She looked amazing. Her dress was red, long and tight. Her hair was to a bun and it looked amazing.

"Wow, you look awesome." I said and she giggled.

"Thank you." she said. I smiled and together we went back to the car. It wasn't far anymore but I checked my phone once again. I saw that I had a message from Magnus.

Mags❤️

Hey! Sorry for not
messaging today but
work was hell! You're
probably already on your
way to the prom and I just
wanted to wish you a lot
of fun. It's supposed
to me one of the most beautiful
nights in your life so enjoy it.
Friday; 07:11 p.m.

I love you! ❤️
07:11 p.m.

Thank you and
I love you too. ❤️
07:14 p.m.

I just wish I could
be there with you.
07:14 p.m.

I know, baby.
07:14 p.m.

What if we
catch it up?
07:15 p.m.

What do you mean?
07:15 p.m.

I'll be in New York
in two weeks and we
could dance. I mean
it's not prom but better
than nothing.
07:15 p.m.

You mean that?
07:16 p.m.

Yes, of course.
07:16 p.m.

Can't wait.
07:16 p.m.

Have fun, Alexander.
07:16 p.m.

I miss you. ❤️
07:16 p.m.

I miss you too!❤️
07:17 p.m.

When the car stopped I knew we were here. We all got out of the car and said goodbye to my parents. We went into the school, right to the sports hall. I looked around. There were a lot of people. It was really beautiful decorated. I liked the lights.

„Wow, it's better than I expected." Lydia said. She's right. I thought it would be more boring. Lydia looked at me and sighed. „I know it would be even better for you if you could be here with the one you really wanted." she said a little sadly. I shrugged.

„I'm really happy to be here with you, Lydia. You're one of my best friends. I just miss him, you know?" I answered. She nodded and started to smile.

„We know, big brother." Izzy said. „That's why you should turn around." she said.