Chapter 32

Good Morning :) Thank you for 6.000 readers! ❤️
____________________

Alexander POV

It was Monday afternoon and I have three more days with Magnus. I get sad when I think that he will leave soon. I would prefer it if he could just stay here.

We still have not discussed what that is between us. We kissed two or three times, but that's it. It means a lot to me, but I don't know how it is for Magnus. Is that normal for him? That's not what friends do, right?

But I'm too shy to talk to him about that. I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same as me. If only I knew what he feels, then I would have long ago admitted that I am in love with him.

Magnus and I walked side by side to the harbor, but of course he doesn't know that. Until now, everything seemed to have pleased him and I hope it stays that way. I try, because I want it to be unforgettable for him as well. When we arrived at the harbor, he looked around with a smile.

"I thought a boat trip could be nice." I explained. Magnus laughed in astonishment as he spotted a huge ship.

"You continue to surprise me, Alexander." he said and put his hands on my hip. I enjoyed his touch, although I didn't like it when people touched me. It was different with him. I wanted him to touch me because I felt safe near him.

"In good ways I hope." I answered. He laughed and nodded. Together we entered the ship and looked for a nice place. Again I let him sit inside, as he thus had a better look.

"How did you come up with all these great ideas?" he asked after a while. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I did some research, and I just thought about what you told me of you and then tried to find things you might like." I admitted. Magnus smiled at me dreamily.

"That means you remembered everything I told you?" he asked in surprise. I chuckled softly.

"That may sound cheesy, but I like to listen to you. Everything you tell sounds so interesting to me." I admitted. Wow, that sounded really cheesy. Magnus smiled lovingly at me, put his hand on my cheek and kissed me gently. Like every time our lips touched, there was a firework in me.

"You are cute, Alexander." he said after removing his lips. I just smiled and he turned away to look around. I preferred to look at him, rather than New York, because there was nothing better for me. After the boat tour, we stood at the harbor and thought about what we could do next. Although I always have a plan, but the tour was already everything for today.

"How about food? A burger would be great." Magnus smirked. I nodded, because I also was starving. It was now 4 o'clock in the afternoon and we had no lunch yet.

"There's a good burger restaurant nearby, I promise, you've never had a better burger." I promised him and he laughed.

"I believe you about that." he said. Together we got into the next bus and drove some stations.

We entered the burger shop and sat down on a table by the window. I liked this restaurant because it was nicely decorated. I ate here sometimes after school with Jace and Clary. It's not as good as the hot dogs, but almost as good.

I ordered a cheeseburger and Magnus ordered a chicken burger. Of course we ordered fries, because without them it tastes only half as good. My eyes fell to the entrance when I saw several guys coming in. They laughed loudly, and I know that laugh well. Jonathan. I immediately tensed and tried to avert my eyes.

"Alexander, are you alright?" Magnus asked worriedly. He put his hand on mine.

"Yes, um, I'm fine." I lied. From time to time I saw them, and Magnus must have noticed, because now he turned around. At that moment, my and Jonathan's eyes met, but I quickly looked away.

"Who are these people?" Magnus asked, confused. In the corner of my eye I saw Jonathan approaching us.

"Nobody." I said and Jonathan was standing next to our table. Magnus looked up at him, but I tried to ignore him.

"Who do we have here? Not even during the holidays I have any peace from this fagot." he said to his friends. Magnus looked shocked, but I looked down. I didn't want to meet his eyes.

"What do you want, Jonathan?" I asked, ashamed. He laughed and leaned against our table with one hand.

"Oh, I just wanted to remind you that you are a shame. I see you have a friend with you." Jonathan asked. I looked up as I saw Magnus getting up. He glared at Jonathan. Oh no.

"Yeah, and his friend will punch you in your stupid face right away if you don't piss off." he said. I had to hold back a grin, because I have never seen such a side of Magnus. However, I didn't want him to defend me.

"Magnus, it's okay." I said softly and wanted to take his hand but he jerked away and shook his head.

"No, Alexander, it's not okay!" he said angrily. „Listen, you monkey. I'm not sure what's going on in your pea brain, but I'm 100% sure that your dad wouldn't be happy if he knew how you treat people. Fortunately I know your father well and I would be delighted to tell him about it. If you touch Alexander once again or even look at him once and I swear to you, I'll make sure you get into an education camp! And now piss off! " Magnus said threateningly. Jonathan looked at friends and then at me.

"Come on, guys. We're leaving." he said and disappeared. Magnus grinned triumphantly and sat back down. I looked at him in surprise.

"You know his father?" I asked in confusion. I didn't know what to think of it, that Magnus had to defend me, but who knows, maybe it helped.

"No, but he doesn't have to know that." he said and I laughed.

"You are incredible, Magnus Bane." I meant. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Normally, I always try to be friendly, but when he insulted you, I got so angry." he explained. I smiled at him and just then the food came.