Chapter 35

Good Morning. My work starts on Monday and from then I have to work every Monday and Friday. I'm seriously nervous and scared -.-
Thooo here the new chapter! <3
________________________

Alexander POV

The next morning I was awakened by my alarm clock. Blindly, I searched for it and turned it off. Slowly, I opened my eyes. They were a bit salty, from the tears I cried yesterday. To be honest, I still don't feel better.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. It was now 8 o'clock in the morning and I would have to bring Magnus to the airport. My mother says I can borrow the car as she still has some free time. Thus we would not have to take the longer way.

I got up and groaned, because the sofa was not necessarily comfortable. I went to the kitchen and took a glass. My mouth was dry, so I filled the glass with water. I took a sip and at that moment my mother came in.

"Good morning, are you feeling a little better?" she asked, making a coffee. I shrugged my shoulders. Not really.

"I just don't get it, I thought he really likes me too." I answered. My mother sighed and took a sip.

"Sometimes the people we like, don't like us back." explained my mother. I nodded. I have probably learned that now. I turned off my glass and went to the bathroom.

Carefully, I opened the door to make sure that Magnus was not inside. When I realized that the bathroom was empty, I went inside and washed my face. I quickly jumped into the shower and washed my body. When I came out, I threw a towel around my waist and noticed that I had no fresh clothes. Crap. Covered only by the towel, I went to my room door.

Hesitantly, I knocked on the door and I heard a "Yes?". I opened the door and went inside. Magnus was already dressed and was in the process of doing his make-up. He looked at me.

"Um, I just need my clothes." I said and he nodded. I went to my wardrobe and picked out basic clothes. A white shirt, black pants and my leather jacket. With the things in hand, I left the room again, without saying anything. He also seemed to have nothing to say to me.

I retired to the bathroom and then went back to the kitchen. Everyone was sitting there by now. Izzy, Jace, Max and my mother. Dad was working. They smiled at me and I smiled back a little.

However, all eyes turned to Magnus as he came into the kitchen with his suitcase in his hand. I stepped to one side and he stood next to me.

"I think we have to go then." I said and Magnus nodded. Izzy got up and hugged him tightly. Even if I was hurt, I would prefer if he stays here. Maybe because I don't know how it will continue afterwards. If it will continue afterwards.

"I'll miss you." she said and Magnus stroked her back.

"I'll miss you too." he said. He released her and now my mother got up. She shook his hand.

"It was nice to meet you, Magnus, come home well." she said and Magnus nodded thankfully. Next came Jace who just said goodbye to him. Together we left the apartment and went to the car. I took Magnus's suitcase and put it in the trunk. We got in and drove off.

We didn't talk because there was nothing I could say to him. Magnus looked out the window all the time. When we arrived, we both got out and went to the airport. Now I would have to say goodbye. Magnus stood opposite me.