Chapter 27

Alexander POV

Annoyed and with my eyes closed, I turned off my alarm clock. Slowly, I opened my eyes and rubbed them. It was 6 a.m. and I was damn tired. Why does school have to start so early?

I turned slowly and there was Magnus who sighed unhappy. I grinned. Maybe he's not used to getting up so early. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked at me. When he noticed that I was looking at him, he grinned.

"Good Morning." I said softly. He also rubbed his eyes.

"Good Morning." he muttered sleepily "Do you always get up so early?" asked he. I laughed softly and sat up.

"Yeah, actually, but you don't have to get up if you don't want to." I said and got up. He sat up and shook his head. I went to my wardrobe and picked out clothes.

"No, I want to meet your family." he answered. I smiled at him and nodded. I'm glad he really wants that. I almost always chose a black sweater and blue jeans. Without thinking about anything, I pulled off my T-shirt in front of him and I noticed him staring at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry if that's weird." I said. He looked at me in surprise and then shook his head.

"No, I like the view." he answered. I blushed, so I quickly turned away and pulled the sweater over it. Did he just flirt with me again? How should I record these signals? Magnus laughs. "You are cute when you blush." he said. Well, by now I should be as red as a tomato. Magnus stood up grinning and opened his suitcase. He also picked out clothes and changed.

"My parents are working by the way, so now you will first meet my siblings." I told him. He nodded, smiling. He took a small bag and stood in front of the mirror. He began to make-up. It was fascinating to watch him doing it.

When at some point I could take my eyes off him, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I also brushed my hair. After five minutes I went back to my room. Magnus was straightening his hair with hairspray. He looked really good.

"So, I'm ready." he said and put his hairspray back in his suitcase. He smiled at me and came up to me. "You look great." he said. Again I blushed. Crap.

"Um, thanks, you too." I answered. Magnus grinned. I turned around and went with him into the kitchen, where already Isabelle and Jace udn Max were. When we came in, all eyes fell on Magnus. "Good Morning." I said, a little nervous. Isabelle was the first to get up and approach Magnus. She hugged him at once, and Magnus returned it in surprise.

"Magnus, I'm glad to finally meet you." she said, releasing him. Magnus smiled lovingly at her. What if he falls in love with my sister? Then I'm officially the clown of this whole thing.

"I feel the same way." he said. Now it was Jace who got up and went to him. He held out his hand and Magnus accepted it. "Jace right? Alec has already told me a lot about you." he said.

"Only good stuff, hopefully." he said and Magnus laughed. Or what if he falls in love with Jace? Okay, no. Jace is absolutely straight. I looked at Max, who was sitting at the table, eating his cereal and looking at Magnus, confused.

"Max, this is Magnus, a friend of mine." I told him. Max smiled and waved to him. Magnus waved back.

"Hello, Max. Nice to meet you." he said, but Max just smiled.

"Max was never really talkative, most of the time he just reads his manga." Explained Isabelle and Mags nodded interested. "So, Jace made breakfast, so you don't starve." She said. Magnus thanked us and together we sat down.

After we had breakfast, the doorbell rang. Isabelle sprang to his feet and ran to the door as I and Magnus packed the plates in the dishwasher. When Izzy came back, Lydia was standing next to her. Oh yes, she takes us to school.

"Hey, Alec." said Lydia, smiling. Magnus looked at me in surprise.

"Uh, hey, Lydia, that's Magnus. Magnus, that's Lydia, she's taking us to school." I explained. Magnus looked surprised, but nodded. He glared at Lydia. It was a look I couldn't interpret. Was it jealousy? Was it flirting? I went briefly to my room to get my backpack.

"We have to go now, but I'll be back in a few hours." I said. Magnus nodded and came up to me.

"Have fun at school." he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I hadn't expected and the others apparently neither. I think I blushed again. He only smiled and went to my room. Without another word, we left the apartment and got into the car. I was always allowed to sit in the front because Lydia liked me the most.

"So, this Magnus, Why don't I know him? I mean from which school is he?" Lydia asked as she drove off.

"He's actually from Florida, but he's with me now for the holidays and he isn't in school anymore." I explained. Lydia looked surprised.

"How do you know him when he's not from here?" she asked.

"Well, he wanted to message a Julia, but she gave him my number instead of hers and somehow we've been writing every day since then." I explained. She only nodded. I pulled my phone out of my pocket when I got a message. She was from Isabelle, though she sat behind me.

Izzy

What happened
yesterday?
Friday; 07:01 a.m.

What do you mean?
07:01 a.m.

I mean the kiss
on the cheek!
07:01 a.m.

Are you two in
a relationship?
07:01 a.m.

Why didn't you
tell me?
07:01 a.m.

We're not!
07:02 a.m.

I don't know
where that came
from.
07:02 a.m.

Ohhhh.
07:02 a.m.

What?
07:02 a.m.

He was jealous.
07:02 a.m.

Of what?
07:03 a.m.

Of Lydia.
07:03 a.m.

Yeah, sure.😂
07:03 a.m.

No, I'm serious.
07:03 a.m.

He wanted to show
her that you're his.
07:04 a.m.

But I'm not.
07:04 a.m.

Well not officially.
07:04 a.m.

There is nothing
between us.
07:04 a.m.

I am not in love
with Magnus!
07:04 a.m.

He probably just
meant it as a friend.
07:05 a.m.

You're funny.
07:05 a.m.

Izzy!
07:05 a.m.

Okay, I'll stop.
07:05 a.m.

Thanks.
07:06 a.m.

😚
07:06 a.m.