Chapter 39

Heyyy, here we goooo :)
_______________________

Alexander POV

I lay in the bed and stared into the air. It was now late and my roommates were already sleeping, only I couldn't sleep. The whole time I thought of Magnus. I wondered if he heard what I said to Camille. I was so angry and sad. I don't understand why he starts a relationship with this dot but not with me. What's wrong with me?

I started when my phone lit up. At first, I wondered if I should just ignore it and try to sleep, but I knew that I couldn't sleep anyway. It was from Magnus. Great.

Mags❤️

Hey.

Hey?

Can you come out?

Come out?

Yeah, out of
the hotel.

How do you know
which hotel I'm in?

The map on
Snapchat.

Are you stalking me?

I just want to talk.

I don't know if
I want that.

Please, Alexander.

Just for 5 Minutes.

Okay.

Slowly and quietly, I got up. It was not allowed to go out at this time, but since everyone was asleep, no one would notice. One part of me didn't want to talk to Magnus, but another wanted it so bad. I pulled on a sweater and quietly sneaked out of the hotel room.

I went down the stairs, past the hotel lady and out of the hotel. I was standing in the parking lot. It was dark and a little bit cool. I felt little raindrops on me. I looked around until I saw someone leaning against a wall. Magnus.

I approached him and he too stood upright. He was wearing the same as this morning and he looked good as always. I crossed my arms and stood opposite of him.

"Thanks for coming." he said after clearing his throat. I only nodded. I didn't know what to say, after all, he was the one who wanted to talk. "You met Camille." he stated.

"The only true one." I replied and quoted her as well. He came a little closer and sighed. "Did you hear what we were talking about?" I asked softly. I hoped not somehow. I was embarrassed.

"Not everything, but I've heard the end." he said. Crap. I nodded and looked down. "Thank you." he said.

"For what?" I asked. I noticed the rain getting a little bit stronger, but it didn't bother me as it didn't seem to bother him either.

"For what you said, that was nice." he said. I shook my head. It was not nice, it was the truth. „What are you doing here? In florida, I mean." he asked.

„Classtrip." I answered and he nodded. „What do you want, Magnus?" I asked. Talking to him was painful and even if I missed him, I can't do that. He sighed.

"I'm sorry, I hurt you and that's what I wanted to avoid." he said. I laughed. He should have thought of that before kissing me.

"Do you know what I don't understand? You say to me that you no longer want relationships, and then I hear from Camille that you have a new girlfriend, how should I feel about it, did you about think of me? About how I feel?" I asked hurt. Magnus looked at me confused and came closer again.

"What? I don't have a girlfriend! You don't believe Camille, do you? " he asked dumbfounded. I shrugged my shoulders. "And just so you know, there's nothing else I'm thinking about." he added. I looked up and looked into his eyes, which were also filled with sadness. Just like mine.

"This picture on Instagram. Who was that?" I asked. Magnus sighed and put his hand on my upper arm.

"This is Dorothea, she's Catarina's new girlfriend, I just wanted to make you jealous, just like you." he said. Did he mean the picture on Instagram that I had posted? Was that so noticeable? "Even though I knew it was just to make me jealous, it hurt." he added. I was relieved that he just wanted to make me jealous.

"Meliorn and I have not had any real contact for weeks." I admitted with a grin. Magnus chuckled softly. "It's not that easy if you only had one friend and you lost that one, too." I explained a little sadly. Magnus put his hands on my wet cheeks.

"You haven't lost me, Alexander." he said with shimmering eyes. "You could never." he continued.

"I don't understand, I thought you didn't like me this way and yet you're so close to me." I stated. Magnus eyes still shimmered as if he had tears in his eyes.

"The problem wasn't that I don't like you this way - the problem is that I love you so much more, it scares me." he let me know. I said nothing because I was so surprised by the words he had just said. "I was afraid that if I let you as close to me as Camille, then you'll just let me down. I got over that with Camille, but I don't think I'd ever get over you." he said.

„You love me?" I asked and he began to smile a bit.

„Yes, Alexander, Yes. I love you so much more than I loved anyone before." he with shining eyes. I looked him in the eye and then pulled him closer to put my lips on his.

The rain was strong now and we were soaked, but it did not bother me. Magnus was all that mattered. His hands were still on my cheeks and my hands were on his hips. This kiss was just as nice as the first. Out of breath we parted and leaned our foreheads together.

"I love you too, Magnus." I answered and pulled him again in a kiss.