one

"dom, please come with me to the mall?" carter asked for the millionth time.

"no, i hate shopping, you know that." i replied and she rolled her eyes. she went to my closet and started grabbing clothes, i already knew she was gonna force me to go.

"put them on." she demanded and i groaned, ripping them from her hands and get dressed. after getting dressed into the outfit carter picked out, she made me do my hair and makeup.

"you're lucky i love you." i muttered as i finished applying mascara.

"luke is coming." she told me and i smiled, luke is our closest friend, not that we have many friends. i had known luke since preschool, he was my first crush, first kiss, first love, but we weren't meant to be more than friends so we had to end things.

"can you tell him to bring back my fucking skateboard?" i asked her and she nodded, going to text him.

about 20 minutes later luke arrived, without my skateboard.

"luke! you were supposed to bring it back last week!" i whined as we got into his car, me sitting in the passenger seat and carter sitting in the back middle.

"its sitting on my bed, chill. i'll give it to you tonight, promise." he told me and i sighed, buckling up and allowing him to drive.

we got to the mall and it wasnt too busy which i was happy about. they practically dragged me to every store, forever 21, hot topic and zuimez being the only ones i would willingly go in.

we walked into zuimez and i immediately went over to the skateboard rack.

"well i broke mine zach, so be patient." i heard from behind me.

"c'mon i wanna get food." i heard, i continued to look but didnt really find anything that caught my eye.

"hey, i like your shirt." i looked up and saw an insanely attractive guy.

"o-oh thanks." i smiled and looked at the shirt i was wearing and laughed seeing as we were wearing the same thing. "oh my, hahah i like your shirt too." i blushed and he smiled, which was a gorgeous smile.

"you skate?" he asked, and i nodded. "really, theres not many girls i know who can skate. a lot of them just have a skate board for the aesthetic." he laughed.

"yeah, its really annoying honestly, theyre gonna look real dumb when they have a guy who wants to skate with them but they cant." i replied, he let out a laugh that was super cute, holy shit this boy could literally do anything and it would be attractive.

"domi, come on, we're hungry." i heard and groaned, turning around and giving my best friends a glare.

"hey, well i gotta go but i'll see you around?" i said and he nodded.

"for sure." he said as i started to walk away. "wait, whats your name?" he asked.

"domino, its dumb i know." i laughed and followed my friends out the store.

"why didnt you get his number?" carter asked, sounding disappointed.

"hes way too hot for me." i said and luke rolled his eyes.

"you're too hot for him, go and get his number dumbass." luke said and i groaned, turning around and walking back towards the store.

as i was walking i ran into someone.

"and we meet again." he laughed and i blushed, i probably looked like a tomato by now.

"i-i came to get your number so my friends would stop pestering me." i told him and he smiled, i pulled out my phone and handed it to him.

he put in his number and set his contact name.

"troy?" i questioned.

"thats my name." he responded and his friend interrupted us.

"bro, im really hungry." i looked at his friend who i assumed was zach and laughed.

"alright, we can go now. i'll see you around, make sure to text me." he told me and they started walking to the food court which is where carter and luke were.

"you following me now?" he joked.

"my friends are at the food court." i told him and he nodded.

we walked to the food court, zach messing around and doing the dumbest shit the whole time.

"troy, wanna make a video with me?" zach asked and i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "well when we get back, its a little crowded here." he said and troy nodded.

"what kind of video?" i asked, zach smiled and troy blushed with a laugh.

"a tiktok." troy said and i laughed.

"oh, are you an eboy or something?" i asked, he laughed and shrugged.

"oh my god, you took forever!" carter complained as we got to them.

"shut up, im gonna go get food." i muttered setting my bags next to her and walking over to panda express.

"can i get white rice with sweet and sour chicken, along with crab ragoons?" i asked, the lady put in my order.

"anything else?" she asked.

"i'll get fried rice and orange chicken." i heard troys voice and laughed. "im paying." he smirked, i rolled my eyes.

"go ahead." i shrugged.

he payed for our food and we walked back over to the table where zach was now sitting next to carter and luke looked upset.

"hey hun, whats wrong?" i asked luke, he point to his head, he got migraines very easily and it was a bad problem. i reached into my bag and grabbed some excedrin.

"how old are you?" carter asked troy.

"17." he answered, i sighed in relief, i was scared he was older.

"im 16." i told him, he smiled.

"thats good." he responded, i furrowed my eyebrows.

after we finished eating we had to leave because of lukes headache and we said bye to zach and troy.