twenty six

liked by zarbruh, notnoen and 48,927 others

domisdumb nap time

[comments]

zarbruh headass

user1 are you and troy back together

user2 please get back with troy!!

user3 you and troy really should just stay away from each other

user4 youre so pretty

notnoen ugh literally why are you perfect
domisdumb no u

j4kst3r MY BESTIE IS CUTEEEE

user5 🤮ugly ass
zarbruh yall hear sum?

i laid on my bed, bundled in blankets as it seemed to be so cold although it was super hot outside. i felt super sick and i could barely move.

me
please come check my temperature

momma
okay baby

my mom walked into my room holding a thermometer and a glass of water. she stuck the thermometer under my tongue and waited for it to beep.

when it beeped we checked the temperature.

102.3

"awh babe, you need to stay home today. get some rest, i'll go make you some tea and do you feel nauseous? want anything to eat?" she asked.

"im not nauseous, a bagel would be nice." i told her and she was quick to go and make it for me.

troy
wanna come skate?

me
i cant today

troy
awh why

me
sicky

troy
oh:(
i hope you feel better

me
thank you

i laid in bed watching supernatural and drinking my tea, my mom had just left for work. my bedroom door opened but i hadn't noticed as i was too infatuated with the show.

"hi hunny." i heard and looked over seeing troy with a backpack and a small teddy bear. "so i brought some stuff to help you." troy said, putting the bag next to me.

i set down my tea and opened the bag.

inside was a hoodie, two cans of chicken noodles, facemasks, and a few wraps.

"whered you get the wraps?" i asked him and he just smiled at me.

"those are for when you feel better." he told me and laid next to me on the bed.

"troy you're gonna get sick." i said, and sneezed.

"bless you, and i dont care if i get sick." he responded, grabbing the tv remote to turn on a movie. i laid my head on his chest, putting my legs between his. his hand ran through my hair, the other drawing circles on my stomach.

"mmmh, stop doing that." i groaned, moving his hand from my stomach.

"why, baby?" he asked, i rolled my eyes and went back to watching the movie. his hand went back to my stomach, this time his fingers tracing above the waistband of my shorts. my breath hitched, his fingers slipping under the soft fabric.

i tried my hardest to pay attention to the movie and not acknowledge him. he drew circles over my heat, pushing down onto the fabric of my thong. i closed my eyes as he moved the thong over, pushing his finger inside of me.

i let out a breathy moan as he slipped in another finger.

"tr-troy." i moaned. "st-stop." i didnt want him to stop, but i needed him to.

he immediately stopped as i asked.

"im sorry, i-" he started but i interrupted him with a kiss.

"troy, please just watch the movie."

liked by domisdumb, j4kst3r and 109,729 others

zarbruh im dangerously in love with you

[comments]

domisdumb hand

user1 imagine being dom and that finger being inside you🥵
j4kst3r GIRL WHAT-

user2 daddy omg

user3 so are you and dom back together

carteroaks 🤮