twenty three

unblock zarbruh
YES | NO

liked by domisdumb, zsmittty and 92,873 others

zarbruh me n my board

[comments]

user1 YOURE PERFECT OMG

user2 daddy ahhaha

user3 anyone else notice that domino liked this post
user4 i thought i was trippin
user5 i hope they dont get back together

i made my way to the skatepark, blasting music through my earbuds. when i got there i spotted troy skating by himself and groaned. i made my way to him and he smiled.

"so you unblocked me?" he smirked.

"dont get too cocky." i replied and he just smiled at me. "why are you looking at me like that?" i asked him, his smile widened.

"you're just so gorgeous. how could i not?" he answered, i rolled my eyes and started to skate.

as i was coming off the ramp i slipped and fell, landing right on top of troy. he looked at me in shock, i was frozen. his hand went up to my waist, i shivered at the touch.

before i knew it, our lips connected.

i wanted to pull away, but i couldn't. i missed his touch.

"could you two not fuck on the ramp?" i looked up and saw zach.

i jumped up and glared at the two boys. troy just sat on the ground, his face expressionless.

"penny for your thoughts?" zach said to troy.

"i will kill you." is all troy said and i laughed.

"im gonna, uh, head home?" i told them, troy frowned and i returned it.

i left the skatepark and went home, seeing my mom was gone. i laid on the couch and watched criminal minds.

about an hour into the show there was a knock on my door. i groaned and got up to answer it.

i opened the door and almost immediately i was being kissed. i pulled away to see troy, our lips reconnected.

"i-i love you." troy breathed into the kiss, pulling away.

"troy-" "no, please just, lets not talk about what happened for a moment." he said, i nodded and we sat on the couch.

i felt myself start to tear up as i realized how much i still care for him. then, the tears fell and i was full on sobbing. he pulled me onto his lap and held me tightly, making sure i was okay.

i grabbed his hand and just held it, his other hand running through my hair.

"i love you too. i hate that i do, but i just cant hate you." i told him, he pressed his forehead to mine.

"i dont want you to hate me, i never intended to hurt you." he said softly, i was shaking so bad. i looked up at him and saw him crying.

"i just don't understand why you did it." i mumbled, he sighed, wiping away my tears.

"i dont either." he said honestly.

"c-can we go get milkshakes?" i asked, he chuckled and nodded.

"anything you want." he answered, i got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

i took off my shirt and replaced it with a hoodie and replaced my shorts with leggings. i brushed out my hair and walked back downstairs. troy was standing by the door, waiting for me to put my shoes on.

we walked out to his car and he opened the passenger door for me.

we drove in silence, it wasnt awkward, it was actually comforting.

when we got to the small cafe in town he ordered and payed for me. i found us a booth to sit at, it was in the far back near the window.

he came back with our shakes and had two muffins. i smiled and grabbed my shake and a muffin.

we sat and talked about many things.

we decided that we were gonna stay as friends for a while, and see where that takes us. i dont trust him after what happened, and i want him to earn it back.

 i dont trust him after what happened, and i want him to earn it back

liked by zarbruh, j4kst3r and 74,927 others

domisdumb muffins and milkshakes make me so happy

[comments]

zarbruh yw :)
user1 what-

user2 ARE YOU AND TROY GETTING BACK TOGETHER

user3 ugh why are you hanging out with troy again

j4kst3r cutie pie
domisdumb no u

luvanthony 🤩
user4 anfony what are you doing here again-

"anthony reeves seems to have a thing for you." troy said as we sat on my bed watching a movie.

"we've texted a few times, nothing crazy though." i replied, my hand reached for the popcorn bowl that was supposed to be in troys lap. "troy! why did you move the bowl!" i laughed as i accidentally grabbed his dick.

"uh, it was spilling all over me?" he responded and i blushed.

"you're rude." i mumbled grabbing the bowl from him and putting it on my lap.

we watched the rest of the movie in silence, letting out a few laughs.

we both ended up falling asleep at some point.

i woke up the next morning, feeling troy move from beside me.

"where are you going?" i groaned.

"im picking up all the popcorn you spilt, go back to sleep." he told me and i fell back to sleep.

i woke up about an hour later to troy shaking my thigh. i rubbed my eyes and opened them, seeing him holding a cup of tim hortons coffee and timbits.

i smiled and took it from him.

"i have to go to practice but i'll text you later." he told me and i nodded.

"thank you, troy."