thirty

liked by zarbruh, j4kst3r and 59,927

domisdumb <3

[comments]

j4kst3r hi bubba
domisdumb blob im right next to you-
user1 YOURE TOGETHER RN??

zarbruh (: hi ugly
domisdumb hi big head

notnoen babie
domisdumb no u

i reached over jake for the remote, only for him to pull me on top of him.

"jake!" i laughed as he embraced me in his arms.

"ive missed you so much, im so happy youre here." he told me and i smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"me too bubby." i replied, his eyes looked into mine, then down to my lips. i could feel my heart start to race as he leaned in, our lips connected and i pulled away.

"i-im sorry." he said and i shook my head.

"dont be, im just an idiot." i mumbled, sitting back on the couch.

"how?" he asked, looking at me then down to his hands.

"im in love with troy." i answered, he nodded and i groaned.

"yeah, youre pretty stupid for loving him still." he said, "im stupid too." he added.

"how?"

"for loving you." he muttered, getting up from the couch.

i felt like complete shit, its not that i didnt want to like jake, im just so hooked on troy.

"jake wait." he turned around and i got up, i put my hand on his cheek and brought him in for a kiss. "i want to try."

"yeah? then text your fuck buddy and tell him you cant do shit with him anymore." he said, i nodded and texted troy.

me
we cant be fwb anymore
i want to move on from you and doing the things
we do isnt gonna help.

troy
oh
um
okay:/

jake smiled at the texts and grabbed my hand.

"put your shoes on, i wanna show you something." he told me, i put my shoes on and a hoodie. we walked outside and he held my hand the whole time we walked.

we got to a small bridge at the end of the road and we went under it. there was a view of the river and the sunsetting over it.

"this is gorgeous." i said and he smiled.

"this is my spot." he told me, i pulled out my phone and took pictures of the sunsetting and a few of us.

"this can be our unofficial first date."

a/n: what yall think abt them possibly getting together?

also im sorry for not updating a lot, ive been super distracted by school.

speaking of school, my english teacher wants to read hater and im scared bc he looked it up. i was just telling him on how it has over 400k reads and i regret it now.