eleven

liked by domisdumb, carteroaks and 82,972 others

j4kst3r bbg i just wanna kiss your neck

[comments]

domisdumb I WASNT READY FOR THE LAST PIC
j4kst3r hehe oh yeah, swipe for a surprise

carteroaks you're literally 12 shut up

user1 awh does jakey have a crush🥺
j4kst3r maybe🥺

user2 HOLY SHIT DADDY

user3 wait but why do i lowk ship you and domi

liked by carteroaks, j4kst3r and 18,927 others

domisdumb howdy🤠

[comments]

j4kst3r be my cowgirl

carteroaks IVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR THAT HAT
domisdumb oopsie hehe

user1 me patiently wait for troy to comment
user2 he hasnt even liked it, usually hes here within like .2 seconds
user3 maybe he realized shes ugly and a clout chaser

i pulled on a random shirt which happened to be troys and i sighed. he hadn't talked to me since that day i told him off, that was over a week ago. i pulled on a pair of biker shorts and walked downstairs.

"hi hunny." my mom smiled, i gave her a half smile back, sitting in the chair next to her. "still no troy?" she questioned, i shook my head no.

"i think im gonna go skate today, then go over to carters. if that's alright?" i asked her, she nodded with a small hum.

"of course, just be safe." she told me and i nodded.

i grabbed the things i needed and drove down to the skate park. i grabbed my board and made my way over to luke and a group of guys.

we filmed a few tricks and fucked around, i ended up getting super high. then troy and zach showed up, immediately my good mood turned bad.

"hey dom." troy said, i rolled my eyes and hopped on my board, skating over to luke who was texting someone.

"who ya texting?" i asked trying to peek.

"noen." he mumbled with a smile, i raised a brow and went back to skating. i ended up falling off my board and fucking up my knee. immediately bloody flooded from the torn skin.

"shit, domi, are you okay?" i heard troy, i looked up at him and nodded, trying not to cry from the terrible pain in my knee. "are you sure? it looks like you need stitches." he said, zach ran over with some paper towel from the bathroom.

i tried to take it from him but troy beat me to it. he dabbed the towel on my cut and i winced in pain.

"im sorry ba-dom." troy looked at me and i looked down at my hands.

"c'mon, im gonna take you in." troy said, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up. the movement caused a pain to my ankle that i hadn't noticed before.

"i-i think i fucked my ankle too." i mumbled, troy frowned as he put me in the passenger seat of his car. "what about my car?" i asked.

"give me the keys and i'll have zach drive it to my place." he suggested, i handed him the keys and he gave them to zach.

troy drove me to the ER where i ended up getting 5 stitches and a sprained ankle.

my moms gonna kill me.

i wanna go home and cry, i hate school