five

liked by zarbruh, zsmittty and 3,972 others

domisdumb i think you're pretty cool

[comments]

zarbruh you're always so pretty omg
user1 just date already holy shit

user2 is that troys shirt?
user3 i think it is, i remember him wearing it in a video

user4 idk why people hate you you're literally gorgeous

user5 i just heard one of your singing videos and you should make music !!!
domisdumb im workin on some stuff:)

i walked into my room and saw troy laying on the bed making a tiktok.

"wait join me." he said, he did a part and the start of a transition. i wrapped my arm around him and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"wait, i have a surprise." i said and went over turn off my lights and turned on the led lights i just bought. he laughed and i sat back in the position behind him.

"just sit behind me and look hot." he said and i laughed before he started the video.

we made a few tiktoks and he made one where instead of choking himself or the camera, he choked me. like thats gonna stop the rumors.

"domino hunny, im going to the store. do you need anything?" my mom called from downstairs, i looked at troy who smiled.

"brownies? and ice cream? and-" "mom we'll just come with you!" i yelled back, know troy would set a never ending list of things.

i put on shorts and put my hair up in a bun, i slipped on a pair of weed socks and troy laughed.

"such a stoner." he said, i rolled my eyes. we put our shoes on and walked downstairs to my mom.

she smiled at troy and i could already tell theyre gonna get along which made me happy.

"rock, paper, scissors for passenger?" i asked troy and he laughed.

"i call shot gun!" he yelled and ran to the car, i chased after him and grabbed his waist causing him to fall to the ground.

"i will make both of you sit in the back if i have to." my mom said as she walked by us, i jumped up and ran to the car getting in the passenger seat. he rolled his eyes as he got into the backseat.

"hope you like the back." i said sticking my tongue out and he flipped me off.

"you two are cute." my mom chuckled, watching us argue like little kids.

"mom!" i whined and turned on the radio, i hid my face in troys shirt so he didnt see me blushing.

"so troy, do you have a job?" my mom asked, i almost choked on air and started laughing.

"mom i told you." i said holding in my laughs.

"oh yeah you're that i-boy or whatever on tic tac." my mom said and i started to wheeze, almost crying from laughter. i turned around and saw troy smiling at me.

"its e-boy, and im pretty popular on the app tiktok, you could say." he explained to my mom, she nodded as she drove.

"how old are you? i mean you have a car." she questioned.

"im 17." he told her.

"senior? what do you plan on doing after highschool? i mean you cant be an eboy forever." she said, he smiled and leaned forward in the seat.

"well i'd like to start my own business, something to do with cars or a restaurant. i want to get married and definitely have kids." he told her, i sat shocked, i was so embarrassed by my mom but also happy that i now knew these things.

we parked in the lot of the store and got out, troy walked close to me. my mom smiled at us as she went to get a cart.

"can we get face masks?" he asked and i laughed with a nod, taking him to the beauty isle. we got several face masks and then went for snacks. he grabbed cosmic brownies and i grabbed oreos, then we went for ice cream.

"you two gonna get stoned or something?" my mom asked and i looked at troy.

"i mean, i want to. dont know about him." i responded he looked at me with wide eyes, shocked that i was telling my mom this.

"uhh-" "oh! lets go get some jalapeño cheetos!" i exclaimed and pulled troy to the cheetos.

"so you wanna smoke tonight? if not thats fine." i said, grabbing several bags of cheetos.

"i'll probably smoke a little." he said and i nodded, we went back to my mom who was in line for check out.

"ah my children, you're alive." my mom joked, acting like she was sad that we were back.

"ew mom, dont refer to him as your child." i pretended to gag.

"oh yeah, incest is bad, you wanna be on that dick." she winked, both mine and troys eyes went wide and we broke out into laughter in the middle of the store.

"what the f-fuck mom!" i wheezed, practically crying from how much i was laughing. "thats so gross!"

"thats not what you were saying this morning." troy said and my mom laughed giving him a high five.

"i hate you both."