fourty two

"dom, can you sit down with me for a sec?" my mom asked, i sat down on the couch with her.

"whats up mom?" i responded, grabbing a candy from the jar on the table.

"remember how i wanted to sell the house?" she questioned, i nodded, nervous as to what she was gonna say. "i found a house, its in pennsylvania." she told me, grabbing my hands in hers.

"i-i dont know what to say, we're moving? to a different state?" i mumbled, she frowned.

"i mean, yeah, but its still close to your friends." she responded.

"hours away." i retorted. "im going to troys, its his birthday and i want to spend it with him." i told my mom, grabbing my keys and leaving.

i drove to troys house and walked in, going to his room. i walked in as he was making a tiktok, he smiled widely and i got in frame then it ended.

"happy birthday baby." i said, giving him a kiss.

"thank you, my love." he hugged me, pulling me onto his lap.

"when did you get this chair?" i asked him.

"i bought it a while ago." he answered, giving me another kiss.

"i love you dummy." i said, laying my head on his shoulder.

"i love you too, baby." he responded, his hand moving up my back, drawing circles with his fingers.

"imma go make some food im starved." i told him. i sat up, giving him one more kiss before going downstairs.

i made myself a grilled cheese and troy came down as i sat on the stool. he stood between my legs and smiled widely.

"does the birthday boy get a grilled cheese too?" he pouted, i rolled my eyes with a laugh.

"yes he does." i said, getting up to make him one.

"i love you." he sang, i just smiled at him.

after we ate we laid on the couch and watched family guy. troy was behind me, with his arm wrapped around my waist.

"wanna have sex?" troy asked and i bursted out laughing.

"babe-" "im serious." troy said, i rolled over to face him.

"i'll suck your dick, but im not in the mood to fuck right now." i told him, he sighed.

"i dont want to fuck, all we ever do is fuck. i want to actually have sex with you, i want make love." he explained, "wait- that sounds weir-"

"no, no. lets do it." i interrupted, standing up to go to his room. he stood up and grabbed my hand, guiding me to his room. i couldn't stop smiling and i dont know why.

when we got in his room, he instantly pressed his lips to mine. it was a slow and passionate kiss, his hands were placed gently on my hips as he backed me up to the bed.

i fell back onto the bed, troy climbing over me, a smile evident on his face.

"youre so fucking gorgeous." he said, causing my cheeks to turn pink.

he kissed me again, his hand held my thigh as he deepened the kiss. i pulled at the bottom of his shirt and he pulled away to take it off. then he pulled off mine, his lips meeting my neck.

he kissed down my neck and until he reached my pants, instantly he pulled them off. he then kissed my inner thighs, causing me to squirm.

"stop teasing." i pouted, he looked up at me with a smirk.

he pulled off his pants and came back up to kiss me. my legs wrapped around his waist, and my hands went to his hair.

he slipped off my underwear along with his and reached for the side table. he pulled out a condom and slipped it on, lining himself with me.

our lips connected as he thrusted inside of me, a soft moan escaping my mouth. he intertwined our hands and pulled away from the kiss, looking down at me.

my head went back as i tried to hold back the moans, him hitting my gspot with every thrust.

"m-moan for me baby." troy said, his breathing heavy.

i let out the moans i was holding back, troy now holding both my hands above my head.

"tr-troy." i moaned, earning a kiss in response.

my walls tightened around him as i could feel myself coming to my climax. he started to get sloppier, holding back from releasing.

"i-i love you." he breathed, letting himself release.

"i love you."

liked by zarbruh, j4kst3r and 201,827 others

domisdumb happy birthday troy<3 my babys 18 wtf he old fr🥺 i wuv u

[comments]

zarbruh i love you<3

j4kst3r old ass
zarbruh i got years on you bro

user1 wait so y'all illegal now
user2 how?
user1 shes still 16

luvanthony YALL CUTE FR but happy birthday bro!!