fourty one

i wrapped my arms around anthonys waist, embracing him in a hug. he lifted me off the ground as he squeezed me in his arms.

"i cant believe youre here!" he exclaimed, pulling away to look at me.

"same, im so hungry and want burger king." i told him as my stomach growled.

"cmon, the ubers waiting, we can stop at burger king." he said and we grabbed my luggage, going out to the car.

"so did troy kiss riley? or did she kiss him?" i asked anthony.

"she kissed him, he feels like shit about it." he responded, i frowned, looking down at my hands.

"so he didnt want it to happen?" i asked.

"not at all, he was talking all night about how much he wished you were here." he told me, i smiled widely.

"really?" i blushed.

"yes, hes so in love with you it's concerning." he said.

liked by zarbruh, luvanthony and 107,827 others

domisdumb thanks ant for the burger king🤑

[comments]

luvanthony anytime:)

zarbruh hurry up i miss you
domisdumb chill bruh we're almost there

xlilhuddy BRO I GET TO SEE YOU IN PERSON WTF
domisdumb YES OMG ITS WACK

user1 so shes in the hype house now?
domisdumb just visiting friends:)

user2 OMG IM EXCITED TO SEE YOU W THEM

we arrived at the house and i was suddenly nervous. i looked at anthony who just smiled, putting my backpack over his shoulder.

"domino!" i looked up and saw chase running towards me, his arms opened wide ready to squeeze me in them.

"chase hi!" i hugged him back, barely able to breathe.

"my turn!" avani pushed chase away and hugged me.

"avani, my gorgeous girl!" i squealed as i hugged her tightly.

griffin and jaden came and hugged me, troy just stood and smiled. i could tell he was scared that i would hurt him.

"baby, come here." i said to troy who smiled big, picking me up in his arms. he set me down and i pulled him in for a kiss.

"ouuuu."

i pulled away and laughed, we all made our way inside where i was greeted by several more people.

"domino, right?" i was asked, alex warren.

"yes but you can call me dom." i answered with a smile.

"hi! im kouvr." i was then brought into kouvrs arms.

"hi kouvr, im dom." i responded, she pulled away and smiled at me.

i greeted everyone who i came across, charli got the most excited to meet me. she's adorable.

my eyes landed on riley and i looked her up and down. we locked eyes and then i placed my attention on troy, pulling him in for s quick kiss.

i pulled away and looked towards riley, only to see she's standing there anymore.

"are you tryna mark your territory or something?" anthony asked me and i blushed.

"n-no, i just want her to know hes mine." i mumbled, they all laughed.

we got into the tiktok bathroom, i was immediately asked to join several tiktoks. i made one with charli and one with anthony, and a few with troy.

since there wasn't enough rooms i had to share a bed with griffin and troy. (aint no complaints🤑)

they made me go in between them so troy was laying with his arms wrapped my waist. i couldn't sleep so i tried my best not to wake them when i got up. i went to the bathroom, then the kitchen, i saw someone sitting on the porch steps.

i walked outside, hugging my arms at the cold.

the person looked up and i smiled seeing anthony with a grin on his face.

"the stars are beautiful tonight." he said, i sat down next to him.

"yeah, they are." i mumbled, still shivering.

"here, dummy, grab a blanket next time." anthony handed me a soft blanket that i wrapped myself into.

"couldnt sleep either?" i asked him.

"im wide awake." he replied, leaning back to look at the stars.

i laid back, our hands touching. the door opened and i looked up seeing a sleepy troy, rubbing his eyes with a blanket wrapped around him.

"hi baby." i smiled up at him, he laid by my side.

"im still in shock, like i never thought i would be here." troy said, looking at the sky.

"me too, never thought id make it this far on just an app." anthony responded.

we sat there for over an hour just talking about nothing and everything.

anthony went inside so it was just troy and i.

"i have a question." troy stated.

"ask." i mumbled.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, i smiled widely.

"yes troy i would love to be your girlfriend. again."