ten

im almost to school and i already wanna cry

good morning/afternoon/night guys, hope you have/had a great day!!

liked by zarbruh, j4kst3r and 17,972 others

domisdumb i look squishy

[comments]

zarbruh my favorite pic🥺
user1 WAIT DID YOU TAKE THIS

user2 i bet troy took this pic

user3 are you dating troy
domisdumb we're friends

user4 you're so pretty !!!
domisdumb no u

user5 she's answering everyone besides people who ask who took the pic👀

liked by domisdumb, notnoen and 83,862 others

zarbruh you're the only one i wanna be with

[comments]

domisdumb my pretty boy🥺
this comment was deleted

domisdumb i love the freckles !!

user1 am i the only one who saw doms comment??
user2 I SAW IT AND WAS LIKE WHATTTTT

user3 so you dating dom now?

notnoen hot🥵

zsmittty dom went 🤰
domisdumb BOY IF YOU DONT STFU

user4 daddy holy shit

i laughed as i read troys comments, he looked at me confused.

"they all calling you daddy and shit." i said, he blushed.

"i mean, i dont mind it, but i'd rather you be calling me it." he winked, i looked at him with wide eyes.

"o-oh?" i mumbled, i mean i wouldn't mind calling him it. i just didn't expect him to actually like it.

"so baby girl?" he questioned, suddenly his body was hovering over mine.

"y-yeah?" i could feel my heart racing as his eyes scanned me up and down.

"whats it gonna be?" he asked, his hand rubbing on my revealed thigh.

"i-i dont know." i didnt know how to respond. his hand found its way up to my neck and he kissed me.

"that's alright princess." troy said and got up, i wrapped myself back in the blankets and tried sleeping again.

"girl wake the fuck up!" carter yelled jumping on top of me, i groaned and just pulled her to me making her cuddle.

"im sleepy." i mumbled.

"if you dont get up im gonna dump water on you." she said, i groaned and rolled out of bed considering i didnt want her to soak troys bed.

"cool now we're going to skate." she said and walked out of the room, i rolled my eyes and pulled on my jeans from yesterday. i put on a different shirt and walked down stairs.

i hugged zach and he was confused but hugged me back. troy sent him a glare and i pulled away.

"whats up?" zach asked, i groaned and sat on the kitchen counter.

"im just grumpy today." i mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"do you need coffee? i can go get some, i was gonna get some for carter anyway." zach asked me, i nodded running a hand through my hair.

"i can give you mo-" "dont even pay him, i got you baby." troy said and i rolled my eyes, hes so fucking confusing.

zach and carter left to go get our drinks (luke already left earlier) leaving troy and i alone. i rolled my eyes at troy seeing as he was smirking at me.

"babyyy, what's wrong?" he whined, walking over to me and standing between my legs.

"dont call me that." i mumbled, i looked down at my hands, scared if i looked at him i'd kiss him.

"baby? why." he pouted.

"because im not your 'baby'." i remarked, putting air quotes on baby.

"oh." he mumbled, i looked at him and he was biting the inside of his lip.

"yeah." i muttered, i pushed myself off the counter and went to the couch.

he sat at the opposite end of the couch in an awkward silence.

about 20 minutes later zah and carter came back, they looked at us surprised.

"why aren't you guys fucking?" carter asked, i rolled my eyes pulling out my earbuds and putting them in.

zach handed me my drink and i mumbled a small thank you. i got on my phone and texted jake.

me
i wanna cry

daddy jake
why??

me
i REALLY like troy

daddy jake
oh
and?

me
all he ever wants is to make out
but he wont make anything official
he fucking fingered me yesterday
and still wont date me
fuck

daddy jake
i wanna finger you🥺

me
omg
JAKE
STOP

daddy jake
im js
like girl you're fineeed

me
you're like
a baby
literally 15

daddy jake
yeah, so?
whats my name in your phone

me
😳

daddy jake
hmmm what is it

me
daddy jake

daddy jake
oh my-
hahah

me
you're annoying