fifty

i sat in my room, my laptop in front of me with troy, tyler, luke and carter all in a group facetime. its been 2 weeks since the government lockdown so i haven't been able to see anyone besides my mom.

"who are you gonna see first when this is all over?" luke asked no one in particular.

"more like what am i gonna do, i wanna party until next year after this shit is done." carter groaned, she was probably the most miserable out of everyone. her mom barely let her outside in the yard since this all started.

"didn't you sneak out to go for a walk at 2 am last night?" luke asked her.

"yes, i almost busted my face falling out the window. i just wanted some fresh air." she answered.

"i want to sushi so bad." i said, they all laughed at me but agreed.

"babe, when this is done i'll take you to get sushi." troy told me, i smiled widely at my laptop.

my mom walked into my room and saw i was on facetime with everyone. she came over and sat on my bed, waving at them all.

"hi momma reyes." they all said in unison. i hugged her side and she kissed my forehead.

"hi kiddos, how you all holding up?" she asked them, running her hand through my hair soothingly.

"im in need of a hug group hug." luke whined, wanting nothing but physical affection.

"your daughters in need of sushi." tyler said, and she smiled down at me.

"troy, carter? you two are quiet." she said, scrunching her eyebrows.

"im really just trying not to cry because i wanna be in my girls arms right now." troy said quietly, you could visibly see the tears forming in his eyes.

"im trying not to punch my mom in the face is all." carter responded to my mom.

i frowned, i needed my little family.

"hey guys, can we all call later? i need to shower and i think im gonna smoke just to relax a bit." luke asked, everyone nodded.

"bro, if you bring me a j and leave it on my porch i'll give you 20." troy said to luke, who easily agreed.

"love you guys." carter said.

"love you!" everyone responded before the call ended.

"mom, i hate this." i mumbled, i tried my hardest not to cry over missing everyone but today just felt so awful.

"i know baby, we just have to be patient." she told me, kissing my forehead again and pulling me in for a tight hug.

"i love you momma." i said, letting my tears fall onto her shirt.

"i love you too, bug." she responded, rubbing circles on my back.

" she responded, rubbing circles on my back