sixteen

as some of you may have noticed, i havent been very active. i truly apologize for that, i just need to take some time to myself. ive been struggling with a lot of personal things lately and i feel like shit for not updating all the time.

i just want to apologize to you all, im so sorry and i love you guys.

i'll be back soon <3

"hey hunny, whatcha doing up so early?" my mom asked as i rubbed my eyes, i looked at the clock reading 6:53 am. i shrugged, sitting on a chair, she poured me a cup of coffee.

"i couldn't really sleep, something just was bothering me i guess." i mumbled, she frowned coming and giving me a hug.

"i have to leave for work soon but if you need anything just let me know. maybe troy or carter can come over and give you company?" she suggested, i nodded with a small nod.

"thanks momma." i responded.

"of course hun, i love you." she told me as she walked upstairs to finish getting ready.

"i love you too." i replied, talking a sip of the hot coffee and almost burning my mouth.

i pulled out my phone and texted troy.

me
are you up?

troy<3
yeah i have practice

me
can i come

troy<3
ofc baby
you okay? you're never up this early

me
idk
just couldn't sleep ig

troy<3
im sorry:(
i'll be over with some breakfast soon

me
you're too sweet🥺

troy<3
only for you haha

my mom left for work and not too long after troy showed up with breakfast. he sat down next to me and i gave him a quick kiss.

"i brought a sweatshirt." he smiled handing me a sweatshirt that had lacrosse written on the front and his last name on the back.

"now this is the shit i like." i said putting it on and he laughed. i noticed he was wearing my baby blue scrunchie around his wrist and smiled. "ive been looking for that."

"i stole it last weekend." he responded, i rolled my eyes and finished my breakfast.

i went up to my room and put on leggings, socks and deodorant. i put on my slides and ran back downstairs. troy was standing by the door swinging his keys as he waited for me.

we walked out to his car and he drove to the practice field.

"if any of them say anything to you, tell me." he said and i laughed at his protectiveness.

"okay baby." i responded.

we got out of the car and i sat on the bench as he went with his teammates.

"yo zarba, this your girl?" a blonde asked as he walked closer to me.

"yeah, so how bout you leave her alone, conway." troy hissed and i smirked at the blonde who scoffed.