thirty two

its thanksgiving so i decided to feed you all with two new chapters 😌😌

"grandma, would you like more water?" i asked, she nodded, handing me her cup as i put on the fakest smile.

i walked into the kitchen and saw my least favorite family member, my cousin courtney. she was always trying to find ways to expose me and get my family to hate me.

"i know lukes not your boyfriend." she said, i rolled my eyes.

"okay and?" i retorted.

"you're dating jake, or maybe troy? who knows youre just a dumb fucking whore anyway." she snickered, it took everything in me not to hit her in her fake nose.

"at least i dont have to get plastic surgery to get guys to like me." i said, filling my grandmas cup with water. "oh and, 'btw' guys like girls with ass and a good personality. which i see, you have neither." i smirked, walking out of the kitchen.

"thanks sweetie." my grandma said as i handed her drink to her.

"you're welcome." i mumbled, she gave me a slight glare but put back on her fake smile. as did i.

me
i swear im gonna hurt someone

jakey
what happened baby

me
dumbass fucking cousin
shes just such a cunt for no reason

jakey
oh
im sorry 🥺 i wish i could come steal you
i wanna kiss you
and give you big hugs

me
pls omg
i miss you so much

jakey
dont worry
imma visit you soon

me
why does florida have to be so far
just come move in w me tf

jakey
i dont think my mom would be
very happy with that

me
fuck
i love you bub
ttyl

jakey
i love you too

i walked out of the bathroom and put my phone back into my pocket.

"your aunt just gave me a lecture on keeping my hair healthy and yelled at me for box dying it." luke said as i sat down next to him.

"she's annoying as hell." i muttered, courtney was glaring at me from across the room. i grabbed lukes hand and moved closer to make it more believable.

"imagine if they knew i was actually dating a guy." luke whispered and i laughed, quickly covering my mouth.

"that would not turn out well." i told him, he nodded in agreement. my mom announced that dinner was ready so we all sat down at the dining table.

dinner was so awkward, it consisted of courtney complaining, my grandmother saying the most hateful things and my mother and aunt arguing. mostly luke and i sat quietly, only really talking to each other.

after dinner and desert people started to leave so luke and i made our way up to my room.

"i swear if i had to sit at that table any longer i was gonna stab courtney with a fork." i groaned, laying on my bed.

"wanna go to target and buy christmas stuff?" luke asked and i nodded. i changed into more comfy clothes considering it was 11 pm.

my mom had went to bed so we left without saying anything.

when we got to target we immediately found our way to pajamas, picking out several unnecessary pairs of matching ones. i also got a pair for jake and i to wear. we went and got a lot of christmas socks and even bought new slippers.

 we went and got a lot of christmas socks and even bought new slippers

liked by j4kst3r, notnoen and 56,730 others

domisdumb no one:
luke and i after thanksgiving dinner:

[comments]

j4kst3r wait but like cuties🥺🥺
domisdumb thats all you babyboy
user1 b-babyboy mY HEART WTF

user2 bEST FRIEND GOALS OMG

notnoen hUSBAND AND WIFE ILY BOTH