thirty six

GOOD MORNING CAMPERS-
okay so my power went out last night and i decided that i would write so here ya go. also im all hyped up on coffee, its currently 6:35 am so like WOW ENERGIZED!!!
anyway love you all and hope you have a great day!!

we sat in a circle on the roof, all stoned off our asses at 11 pm in the middle of december. there was no doubt that we were all gonna get sick in the morning.

"i think we should go in, its starting to snow." luke suggested and we all agreed, one by one going inside.

"where were you guys?" my mom asked when we walked downstairs to sit by the fireplace.

"o-on the roof." i replied, wrapping myself in a blanket.

"7 cups of hot cocoa, coming right up." she said, getting up from her spot on the couch. everyone got comfortable but the only place left for me to sit was next to troy. i ignored that i was mad at him and sat next to him.

"come here, im sure my body heat will warm you up faster. you're freezing." troy said, pulling me closer to him.

"if i wasnt so cold i would be literally killing you right now." i hissed and he rolled his eyes.

"you'd never do anything to hurt me." he said, almost too confidently.

"yeah, im not you." i retorted.

"just shut the fuck up and make up, you love each other." carter groaned, putting on a movie.

i stopped talking and my mom came out with hot cocoa.

"you guys are so cute." she smiled, seeing me and troy.

"definitely not, mom." i told her and she furrowed her brows.

"i can smell the sexual tension between you two from fucking china, now shut up and drink your cocoa." she said and my eyes went wide, everyone but troy and i laughed.

i went to my room to get changed into warmer clothes, but i made the mistake of not locking my door. troy walked in and shut the door, locking it.

"what the fuck do you want?" i hissed, changing my pants into some fuzzy pajamas.

"you." he said, stepping closer to me.

"sorry, too busy dating everyone else." i rolled my eyes, putting on a hoodie.

"i said that because i was mad, you know i didnt mean it in that way. im just so angry that you chose of all people, jake, over me." he said, i bit my lip to hold back from screaming at him.

"yeah? whats so wrong with jake? he treated me way better than you ever did! he didnt cheat on me, he didnt just want sex, he'd rather sit at home and cuddle than go to a party and get shit faced." i claimed, moving away from him.

"dont even put that on me, you wanted to party and have sex too. if you wouldve said no then i wouldn't have done it." he said, running a hand through his hair.

"you still cheated on me! lied to me! you ruined me troy! i-i was, no, i am so fucking in love with you even after everything you did. i gave you everything you wanted and what did i get in return? a broken fucking heart!" i yelled, tears streaming down my face, my hands shaking so much and i felt like i was about to pass out.

he stood there like an idiot, not saying anything, not moving, just watching me.

"i sh-should hate you." i stuttered, my voice weak.

"i'm so lucky you dont. domino, you're everything to me, from the moment i met you in that mall all i could think about was you. i dont know why i ever cheated, honestly, she doesn't compare to you. im so fucking sorry, i wish i knew how to fix everything." he said, he was looking right at me the whole time.

"you cant fix it, it was already done. you cheated on me, and then now i see you with the same girl, making out with her in the coffee shop. its fucked troy, and honestly you're the luckiest man ever because im still standing here, allowing you to talk to me." i finished. "now please just shut up and go back down stairs."

he walked downstairs and i followed him, neither of us saying a word. everyone sat in silence probably hearing all the things that were just yelled. i sat in the recliner with noen and he hugged me tightly.

"who wants pizza?"

liked by zarbruh, kio_cyr and 98,824 others

domisdumb mostly a fun night :)

[comments]

j4kst3r much fun baby🥺
domisdumb ily bubba

user1 i want this friend group
thelukejones we're kinda crazy😳😳

kio_cyr where do i sign up to join the squad
zsmittty bro fr i'll add you to the gc