fourty seven

sO ANYWAY

ignoring thw fact that troy now knows of this book, heres another update :)

liked by daviddobrik, zarbruh and 872,927 othersdomisdumb woke up to david dobrik repeatedly flicking my nose

domisdumb woke up to david dobrik repeatedly flicking my nose

[comments]

zarbruh HE SAT ON ME

daviddobrik i just wanted waffles
domisdumb you have a whole ass hotel and you drove back to my house for some WAFFLES

user1 the fact that you're now friends w the vlog squad is so cool

user2 uh kinda ship, david be cute
domisdumb i has boyfriend and david be old😅

i rolled onto my side and put my head on troys chest, david still clinging onto his legs. i ran my hand through davids hair as troy did the same with mine. the door flew open and in came noen, jake, zane, natalie, anthony and carter. all of them ready to cuddle.

"y'all having a cuddle session without us?" carter asked, coming to lay next to me. david pulled out his camera to film the giant cuddle sesh.

troy let out a sigh, noens head resting on his shoulder.

"mom says waffles are done, come on." zach told us, standing in the doorway.

"waffles!" david jumped up and ran downstairs for waffles.

"ive never seen someone get so excited for waffles." anthony laughed, natalies eyes widened.

"you should see him when i get him chipotle." natalie said and we all got up, following david down the steps.

i sat on the couch next to a sleeping chase. i rubbed my temples, a killer headache coming, due to last nights events. chase stirred and opened his eyes, giving me a pretty smile.

"did you have some good birthday sex?" chase asked, i frowned.

"no, i did not." i answered, a plate of waffles with strawberries, whipped cream and syrup was set on my lap. i looked up seeing troy who was smiling happily at me, he kissed my forehead and walked back to the kitchen.

"you guys seem quiet." chase stated.

"theres just so many people, we havent been able to talk." i responded, taking a bite from the delicious waffles that david was so excited for.

"these waffles are amazing!" i heard david yell from the kitchen and laughed. troy came and sat next to me, chase getting up for food.

"how are you baby?" i asked troy, setting my legs on his lap.

"i want to spend time with my girlfriend." he answered. i gave him a small kiss, pressing our foreheads together.

"lets sneak out of here." i suggested, he smiled and nodded. we set our plates down and both snuck out of the house. i opened the garage and pulled out two skateboards, handing one to troy.

we ended up skating to a small park which was two blocks from my house. i picked up my board as we reached the grass, immediately running to the slide. troy sat on the swings, watching me go down the slide.

"youre so cute." he said, laughing at my actions as i ran over to him.

"babe, guess what." i smirked, squeezing his cheeks, he pushed my hands away and smiled up at me.

"what, baby?" he asked, as i was completely infatuated with how gorgeous he is.

"i love you, to the moon." i said, knowing he would finish it.

"and back." he finished, pulling me by my hips so he could kiss me.

my phone started ringing and i looked to see anthony calling me.

"where'd you and troy go?" ant asked.

"we're at the park, we'll be back soon." i responded.

"okay, see ya then. have fun!" anthony said before hanging up. i laughed and put my phone back in my pocket.

i sighed and looked back at troy, a small frown evident on his face.

"guess we better head back then." he mumbled, standing up from the swing and intertwining our hands. we grabbed our boards and skated back to the house. instantly within opening the door i was embraced into tylers arms.

"i drank all your milk and jasons trying to fuck your mom." tyler exclaimed. my eyebrows furrowed in confusion and he pointed towards the kitchen. i walked into the medium sized kitchen, seeing my mom smiling widely while talking to jason.

i quickly walked out, not wanting to interrupt anything.

"david, your friends boutta be my new step dad." i joked to david. he was cleaning the lens of his camera. he looked up and smirked, i knew he was gonna turn this into something for the vlog.

"theyre in the kitchen?" he asked, i nodded, watching him practically sprint to find them.

i found troy talking to mattia and kairi, sitting comfortably on the floor. i sat next to troy, smiling at the other two boys who i hadnt talked to much.

"did you have a good birthday?" mattia asked, i nodded.

"yes, it was the best birthday ive ever had. thank you guys so much for coming." i said, a grateful smile planted on my face. they both returned it until our attention was set elsewhere. from the kitchen you could hear david and jason arguing, my mom trying to resolve their problems.

"i'll go see whats going on." i muttered, pushing myself up off the floor. i walked into the kitchen, same as earlier. only this time seeing jason attempting to get away from a tiny blue taser. davids hands were gripping tightly around it as he laughed loudly, sending joking threats to jason who was cowering in the corner.

"tase me!" i said almost too excited. david, without hesitation, walked towards me with the small object in his hand. as the taser reached my upper arm he pressed the button for a second. i let out a loud scream of pain, which was followed by laughter.

"fuck, that hurt."