four

liked by domisdumb, zsmittty and 83,862 others

zarbruh wheres my skater girl?

[comments]

user1 @/domisdumb where are you
domisdumb i take nap

domisdumb im so sleepy or i would've skated w you:( im sorry
zarbruh imy

zsmittty love these captions lately
carteroaks ikr

zsmittty love these captions lately carteroaks ikr

liked by zarbruh, thelukejones and 1,863 others

domisdumb y'all attacking me for not skating w troy when i legit just woke up, hi

[comments]

zarbruh wow gorgeous
domisdumb ikr

user1 OKAY BUT I HOPE YOU AND TROY ARE DATING YOURE SO CAREFREE

user2 ew youre so ugly

user3 why tf would you post this you look disgusting

user4 you really need to wash your hair wtf

user5 y dose troy like u ur not pretty

comments for this post have been disabled

troy
whats your address
im coming over

me
not rn troy

troy
domino
dont even, i saw the comments
you can say you're not hurt but ik you are

me
i just wanna be alone
i look gross
and need to shower im disgusting
so not rn

i got up and walked into the bathroom, i turned the shower on and looked at myself in the mirror. i mean what did i expect, i looked disgusting in that picture.

i got in the shower, washed my hair, face, body and shaved. i even had my own little depressing concert, crying to some sad music. i got out and wrapped myself in a towel before walking back to my room.

i saw troy sitting on my bed and groaned.

"mom! why did you let him in?!" i yelled and troy laughed.

"hes pretty! and i know you know him!" she yelled back and i rolled my eyes.

"troy why are you here?" i asked him, i went to the dresser and grabbed underwear and shorts. troy handed me a shirt that he brought over for me and i smiled.

"i just wanna make sure you know that you're gorgeous." he said, i frowned, i may have known him for less than 2 weeks but he really was the sweetest guy.

"i'll be right back." i told him and went to the bathroom to get dressed. i got back to my room and took a cute picture in my mirror and laid next to him on the bed.

"come here." he opened his arms and i fell into the letting our bodies touch with no space between them.

"i feel like ive know you my whole life." i told him, his hand rubbed my back as my head laid on his chest.

"same, its crazy." he responded.

"your fans either want us to get together or me to leave you alone." i laughed, he frowned.

"well i like the first one but i dont want you to leave me alone." he said, i smiled.

we stayed in that position for a few hours as we watched some movies. i got sad when he got up to pee because it was cold and i wanted to be in his arms forever.

fuck. i think i might be catching feelings.

"hey, penny for your thoughts?" he asked and i rolled my eyes, pulling his shirt and causing him to fall. he caught himself so he was now over me.

"well my thoughts right now are that i want you to kiss me with your hand around my neck." i told him, he bit his lip with a smirk.

"you're very bold." he joked, his hand trailed from my side, up my arm and finally it was loosely around my neck.

he slowly leaned down until there was almost no space between our lips. as our lips connected his hand gripped tighter causing a small moan to come from my mouth.

his tongue swiped across my bottom lip and i denied access. his hand tightened around my neck and i whimpered at the feeling. his tongue slipped in mouth and he battled mine for dominance, him obviously winning.

he disconnected out lips and removed his hand, replacing it with his mouth. i felt him place soft kisses, then i felt the feeling of him sucking at my skin. i moaned loudly and felt him smirk against my skin.

"you're so easy." he mumbled, i rolled my eyes and instantly took this as a competition. i flipped us over so i was now straddling his waist.

"you think i cant make you moan?" i asked and he scoffed.

"not as easy as i can make you." he replied and i smirked. i leaned down so my mouth was next to his ear.

"bet i can." i whispered and tugged at his earlobe with my teeth. i connected our lips and his hands instantly found their way under my shirt.

i pulled away from him and tugged at the hem of his shirt and he pulled it off. my nails scratched along his stomach and i reconnected our lips.

i rolled my hips and he squeezed my thigh, i knew he was about to break. i could feel his erection rub against my lower half as i grind against him.

"f-fuck." he let out and i smirked pulling away.

"bitch." i said and he groaned, he pulled me back down to him and moved my hips. i moaned at the feeling of his hard on against my lower half.

"f-fuck you really are big." i mumbled and he laughed.

"yeah, and you wont fuck me." he pouted, i rolled my eyes and gave him one last kiss.

"i just wanted to cuddle."