•💕How you met💕•

Requests are open

John
You and your family had gone on holiday to Hamburg, Germany. You had heard that a band was going to be playing in one of the clubs so you thought you'd check it out. You walked in and saw 4 lads on stage with a banner behind them saying 'the Beatles'. The lead singer was beautiful. You couldn't take your eves off him.
After the set, he pointed at you and then pointed to the door to go backstage was indicating that you should follow him. You did. You hung out with him backstage for a while. When it was time to go he gave you his telephone number and address so that when you two were back in England you could stay in touch. Before you left he gave you a hug and a quick peck on the cheek and walked off with his band mates.

Paul
It was almost your 16th birthday. You had constantly begged your parents for a puppy year after year. They finally gave in. You walked into the pet shop to decide what puppy you wanted so you could tell your parents and they could get you the right one. As you were walking in, your eyes were met with a really cute guy around about your age. He smiled at you .
"Hello I'm Paul"he said welcoming you to the pet shop.
"Hi I'm y/n", you nervously replied.
"So how can I help a beautiful girl like you?" He asked making you blush. You explained that it was almost your birthday and that you wanted more than any to have a puppy. Paul took you over to where the puppies are and told you stuff about them and things that you should Know before getting one. Once you had chosen the puppy of your dreams, he picked it up for you to hold it. It was so soft and fluffy and you instantly fell in love with it.
" if you wanted, I could come around and help you look after it" he said and then winked at you making your heart melt.
"sure. Thank you so much" you replied smiling as you put the puppy down.

George
You worked as a part time job in a coffee shop. This was so that you could afford tickets to see queen. Every single day a guy would walk in. He would always order the same thing: a cup of tea and an egg sandwich. He would sit there and read 'autobiography of a yogi'. You don't really know what it is about him. He juts seemed so mysterious. He was really good looking as-well. Whenever you brought him his tea and sandwich he would always thank you and wink at you making you blush. He would also tip you. And only you for that matter of fact. One day you decided to wear you queen t shirt under you work apron. This caught his eye. You went to give him his tea and sandwich when he stared speaking to you.
" I love queen" he said.
"same. I only got this job and to save up enough to go to a concert" you replied. You were actually quite happy that he spoke to you.
"I was supposed to go with my friend, Richard but it's on his girlfriends birthday and they had other plans. So I have a spare ticket if you want it" he very very kindly offered.
"Are you sure?" You replied shocked at what you had just heard.
"Yes of corse I am. I don't see why you should save up for it when I have a spare ticked" he replied. You couldn't stop thanking him.
"If you want we could up after you've finished work and get to know each other a bit better" he suggested.
"That sounds great. I'm y/n by the way".
"I'm George". Since that day, the pair of you have been inseparable.

Ringo
It was a beautiful in England for once, the sky was clear and not a single cloud was in sight. You decide to take you dog out for a walk. You went down to the park on an open field so that it had plenty of space to run. You had been playing fetch for a little over 15 minutes now when your dog, instead of running after the tennis ball, ran over to a man sat on a bench by himself. His head was sunk low and he looked really lonely and possibly sad. You ran over to stop your dog from disturbing him but it was too late. Your dog was licking him but he seemed to be fine because he was stroking him. You ran over.
" hello sorry if my dog bothered you. We'll be going now," you said, looking into the most beautiful pair of blue eyes you have ever seen. They were as blue as the Atlantic Ocean. The man had quite a large nose and a beautiful smile. He had a mop-top type of hairstyle.
"No it's fine your dog wasn't bothering me at all. I love dogs" he spoke with a Liverpudlian accent. You both starred into each other's eyes for a moment before he finally spoke.
"Would you maybe like to go out some time?" He asked nervously. You nodded.
"What about next week. Maybe Friday at 7pm?" You smiled.
"That sounds great."