•💕Kissing💕•

John

The first time you and John kissed was when you were drunk. You both liked each other but were too scared to say anything. So when the pair of you were drunk you basically ended up making out. The following morning you woke up on your couch with John on your floor.
"Y/n I know we were drunk last night. But that kiss was the best thing that I've ever done," he confessed.
"Same," you replied going over to kiss him more.

Paul

It was your schools disco today. You had a massive crush on Paul McCartney like every girl did. He asked you to go to the disco with him so of corse you said yes.
The dj started playing a slow song. You and Paul were dancing as the other girls watched in envy. Paul suddenly pulled you in for a kiss as the disco ball shone over you. It was perfect.

Georgie

I know it's cliche but the first time you and George kissed was in the rain. It was the night before George went to hamburg. You were madly in love with him but were too scared to confess. You finally decided now was time. You walked into the cavern club instantly noticing a girl had George pinned against the wall. George saw you and tried to move but you ran away. The fact that it's raining, thunder and lightening actually didn't help. You were almost home as you felt a tap on your shoulder. It was George. You turned around looked at him. He leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck deepening it.

Ringo

You and ringo were on your first date. He was dropping you off at your house. He opened your car door for you and walked you over to your front door. When you reached there he pulled you in for a passionate kiss. Then you broke apart.
"I really enjoyed tonight. Thank you Ritchie," you said.
"You're welcome love. I'll pick you up the same time next week," he said making your heart flutter.