•💕Seeing each other naked💕•

John

The first time John saw you naked was when you got out of the bath. You walked into your shared bedroom to get dressed. John was sat with a guitar, writing a song. As you were getting clothes out, your towel fell off. John happened to turn around at that moment.
"Wow you're gorgeous," he complemented you as you blushed.

The first time you saw John naked was when you walked into your shared bedroom one day. John was naked looking at himself in the mirror.
"Are you okay Johnny?"
"Erm hi love. Er the papers keep saying that I'm gaining weight," he sighed. Your expression instantly changed to sad. You ran over to John and hugged him, showering him with kisses.
"John your beautiful. All of you. Don't listen to the press their full of shit. I love you and don't you forget that." He blushed and smiled.
"I love you too."

Paul

The first time Paul saw you naked was when he caught you putting moisturiser on. You actually shouted him into the bathroom to help you apply it to your back.
"You're beautiful," he whispered into your ear as he rubbed moisturiser on your back. Occasionally kissing you.

The first time you saw Paul naked was because of the tik tok trend. Shhh Paul invented it in the 60s. Paul was stood in front of a mirror that ended at his chest with a video camera.
"So I'm going to walk in naked on my girlfriend y/n and see her reaction," he said whilst walking into the living room. You were sat reading through a magazine. You looked up to see Paul naked filming you.
"Yum," you said as you and Paul erupted into laughter.

Georgie

The first time you both saw each other naked was when you were getting a shower. You had already announced that you were going to get one. You had taken your clothes off and were about to get into the shower when a naked George walked in.
"George what are you doing?"
"Well I need a shower too so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone. Now we can both take a shower and may I add, you look perfect." You blushed as the pair of you stepped in and started running the water. ( i suppose you could say it got steamy. Because of the hot water and.. )

Ringo

The first time ringo saw you naked was when you were sunbathing. You had laid a towel out in your garden. You already had a bikini in on and had applied sun cream. You untied your bikini strap as you laid down so you didn't get a tan line. Your boyfriend Ritchie came over and took your sunglasses. You completely forgot about the bikini strap as you chased your boyfriend around the garden to get your sunglasses back.
"You're incredible," he complemented. You looked down and noticed as you quickly ran and got your top.

The first time you saw ringo naked was when he was getting dressed. You needed to run into your bedroom to grab your mascara off your dresser. When doing so, you saw ringo in the process of getting dressed. You both blushed as you grabbed your mascara. Before leaving you ran over and kissed him calling him divine whilst doing so.