•💕John ~ trick or treat💕•

It was Halloween night. You and your boyfriend of 5 years, John, had decided to spent the night together. You thought that the pair of you were going to have a quite night in and watch scary movies, but clearly John had other ideas.

You were sat on the couch in the living room of the house that you and John share together. You were trying to find a horror film to put on. You had just finished getting the snacks including the Halloween cookies you had just finished icing. John had excused himself to use the bathroom but that was about 20 minutes ago. You had got a bit suspicious but then you heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Hazzzarrr! What do you think?" He said stood in the doorway of the living room dressed as a genie. You couldn't help but laugh. He started doing a cat walk across the living room.
"So are you ready then?" You looked at him in confusion.
"ready for what?"
"Going trick or treating!" He was stood by the door jumping like a 5 year old.
"But jooohhhhhnnnnn. I thought we weren't going trick or treating this year," you really couldn't be bothered. But he kept giving you puppy eyes.
"Oh come on. How bad could it be to go outside and ask people for sweets. YOU GET FREE SWEETS! Pleeaassseeee," he was practicing begging you at this point.
"Fine then. Let me find something to wear," he ran over to you and gave you a massive hug and a kiss on the lips. You smiled and walked off into the bedroom that you shared to get ready.

Seen as John was being a genie, you thought you'd be jasmine from Aladdin. You found some clothes in your wardrobe that would do. You did your makeup and hair and walked downstairs. As soon as John saw you, his jaw opened wide.
"Wow y/n. You look amazing!" He said as he took you by the hand and the pair of you went trick or treating.

I know it's only short and it's really bad. Sorry I tried and it's my first time doing imagines.
💖

💖