•💕Paul~ a love that lasts forever💕•

This was requested by @queen_the_beatles I hope you like it.

You were sat in the restaurant where you and Paul had your first date waiting for him. He called you a few hours ago to tell you to meet him there at 7pm.It was now 10 past and still no sign of him.
Eventually he arrived. As he walked through the entrance, his beautiful hazel eyes started scanning the room for your table.
"Hiya love sorry I'm late," he apologised.
"It's fine don't worry about it," you replied.

Once you had both finished your desserts, he walked over to you and got down on one knee. He brought a little box out of his trouser pocket.
"Lucy, I fell in love with you the day I met you. You always manage to make me smile even in my darkest of times. I can't begin to imagine life without you. That's why I'm asking to spend the rest of it with you. Will you make me the happiest man in the universe and marry me?" He asked, opening the box revealing the most beautiful ring you've ever seen.
All you could do is cry. You just about managed to let out a 'yes' through your tears. Paul stood up and bought you into a passionate kiss as everyone around you clapped and congratulated you.

{time skip to the wedding}

Today was the day you married the love of your life. He had mixed feelings of obviously a excitement but you were also nervous. You were adding the finishing touches to your hair and makeup whilst your head bridesmaid gave you words of encouragement.
"Don't worry Lucy you look magnificent," you thanked her as you made your way down to main part of the church where Paul and all of the guests were waiting. As soon as you entered and began to walk down the isle, everyone gasped due to how gorgeous you looked. As you got to the alter Paul's jaw dropped.
"You look perfect," he whispered.
"Your not to bad yourself," you giggled.
"Paul do you take Lucy to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Asked the priest.
"Yes. Yes I do," he replied immediately.
"Lucy do you take Paul to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"Yes!," you said enthusiastically.
"You May now kiss the bride!" As soon as those words were spoken, Paul lifted you up and kissed you very passionately.

I know this is short and I'm sorry but I've decided it would probably be better to make this into 2 or 3 parts of that's okay.