•🎄George~All I want for Christmas is you🎄•

Merry Christmas!!!

It was Christmas Eve. Your friends John Paul George and Ringo were staying over at your house. You were sat in the living room watching a muppets Christmas carol whilst making Christmas decorations. Well apart from John who excused himself to go to the toilet. It had been quite a few minutes and the four of you started to raise concerns about John. Well until he came back laughing with a notebook in his hands.
"This is too good to be true!" He managed to say during laughs.
"What is it?" Ringo asked. You turned to face John immediately recognised it. It was your diary. I know it's stupid to have a diary without a lock on it but it broke off. You didn't realise John would go into your bedroom and find it open on your desk. Once again stupid idea.
"John no! Please put it back!" You shouted.
"Alright then y/n if you say so."
As he went to return it you followed him.
"Why were you in my bedroom?" You asked.
"I was walking past and I saw the cat asleep on your bed so I thought I'd visit it and I spotted that. Don't worry I won't tell anyone."
"Thanks John."

About a hour had passed and you had almost forgot about the diary thing. You and the lads were discussing what you would ask for for Christmas if it could be anything real or not and money was no problem. Paul said he wanted an eyelash curler that made your eyelashes permanently curled and a never ending mascara. Ringo said he wanted free access to all Pandora rings. John said he wanted Chuck Berry and George wanted either a unicorn or a never ending supply of sandwiches. Then it was your turn.
"Erm.. there are so many things out there tho. Its hard to choose one," you thought for a while. John decided to share his thoughts which was always a bad idea.
"I know what you'd have.

George!

You said in your diary that you love him so much and you want to marry him one day and have kids and-," before he could continue you punched him. George looked at you shocked with a rouge dust across his face
"Yeah John you're right id love to have George Michael!"
"Nope it definitely said Harrison. I'm pretty sure you wrote y/n Harrison over and over just like fionas diary with Prince Charming in shrek but it's George instead." You ran to your room and shut your door behind. All you could do was grab a pillow and cry into it.

George's pov

Y/n likes me!!

I was so happy to find out.
I like her too I was just too sacred of rejection to say anything. I hated John for what he did tho. It was a dickhead move. I ran after her to her bedroom. I hated seeing her upset. It's almost Christmas and it's suppose to be a happy time of year after all! I quietly opened the door shutting it behind me at the same volume. I must have not been quite enough as y/n must have heard me. She had her back to me and was crying into a pillow. It hurt me so much to see her like this. As I shut the door I heard her shout 'go away!' But I wasn't going anywhere.

Your pov

I heard someone enter my room. I really wasn't in the mood for this at all.
"Go away!" I shouted. It went silent. I was lying on my bed clutching a pillow with my back to the door. All of a sudden I felt a dip in the bed behind me and a arm wrap around me. I turned around to see George. I fully turned so I was facing him.
"G- George? W-what are you doing?" I managed to say.
"I need to talk to you-," I cut him off before he could say anymore.
"It's okay. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore. You probably think I'm a creepy weirdo or something. You probably view me as one of them."
"Who?"
"A fangirl." Tears threatens again. George's hug got tighter.
"Y/n I love you. I always have. I was too scared to say anything or do anything. And yknow what. You're right I don't want us to be friends anymore." When he said that last bit you almost cried again until he bought his face closer to yours.
"I want us to be more," he whispers before crashing his lips against yours. Shocked, you kissed back. George moved his hands around to your back as yours ventured to the back of his head both deepening the kiss. Paul John and Ringo walked in to see you two making out.
"Now that y/n got what she wanted, I might have a word with pandora about these free rings," Ringo laughed.

The lads walked off leaving just you and George. A few minutes later he asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes! It was he best Christmas present you had ever had!