•💕Ringo~All my loving💕•

Requested by marmaladeskies67 I hope you like it. And I'm sorry it's short.

Your pov
I had just got off the phone to my best friend when my boyfriend Ritchie approached me, snaking his arms around my waist from behind.
"Anything interesting happened?" He asked.
"No not really. Y/f/n (your friends name) is on her way here. Were just gonna have a catch up."
"Haven't you just got off the phone to her?"
"Well yes but we haven't seen each other in person in a while," I explained.
"Oh okay love. I'm just going to get a bath," Ritchie excused himself before placing a delicate kiss on my lips.

Y/f/n arrived and we were sat in the kitchen catching up with each other. I got up from the dining table and put the kettle on.
"So y/n how's Ritchie?"
"Oh he's fine. I mean the Beatles are already on their fifth album could you believe it?"I said shocked after realising that. I poured mink into ten cups of tea that had now brewed and placed them on the table, sitting back down.
"How's the sex life?" She nudged my arm.
"Oh it's amazing. He's so big and oh my. He really knows how to treat a woman if you know what I mean."

Ritchies pov
I was about to walk into the kitchen to grab a drink when I heard my name. I decided to stop and eavesdrop.
"How's the sex life?"
"Oh it's amazing. He's so big and oh my. He really knows how to treat a woman if you know what I mean."
I couldn't help but smirk after hearing that. I got a sudden idea. I ran to the bedroom and set out everything needed.

I heard the front door shut after hearing y/n say goodbye to her friend. I stood back and examined my work. There were rose petals scattered across the bed, the lights were dim and music was playing.
"Ritchie! Ritchie where are you?" I heard y/n shout from downstairs.

Your pov
I couldn't find Ritchie anywhere so I decided to shout him.
"Ritchie! Ritchie where are you?"
"I'm up here my love!!" He replied. I ran upstairs as fast as my legs would take me. I heard music coming from the bedroom which I thought was strange. I opened the door and he was lying on the bed as 'cant help falling in love' by Elvis played. The bedroom looked beautiful, very romantic. I must say I was impressed.

I walked over to where my boyfriend was and he pulled me in for a passionate Kiss.
"I heard what you said bout me in the kitchen. How I'm so big and pleasurable," he whispered into my ear. He started attacking my neck with kisses.
"Do you have any idea just how much I love you?" He said in between kisses. I found some confidence.
"Why don't you show me?" I asked cockily. He picked my up and lead me to our bed gently placing me on it.
"Gladly."