• 💕Ringo ~my angel 💕 •

*Warning: involves smut*

Requested by @marmaladeskies67 I hope you like it
You and your boyfriend Ringo were sat on the couch watching tv and cuddling. You were watching lady and the tramp whilst eating chocolate. You were going through a Disney movie marathon whilst placing kisses on each other every now and then. You pecked Ringo on the cheek and he kissed you back passionately on the lips.

You two kept exchanging passionate kisses for a few more minutes until you stopped to breath. It was then that you noticed the bulge in his pants. It was fairly large so you decided to tease him a bit. You continued your make out session but this time you slowly moving your hand towards the area of the bulge and started rubbing it. You felt it gradually get harder and Ringo's lips started to form into a smile. The pair of you stopped kissing.
"You're such a tease y/n," he whispered in your ear. You smiled and got up off the couch grabbing the Beatle's wrist. He gave you a confused look.
"Come with me," you said before dragging him up off the couch and leading him upstairs towards the bedroom that you shared.

Once you had entered the bedroom, Ringo gently pushed you onto the bed, following almost immediately. He crawled over to you and started placed more kisses on your lips making his way down to your collar bone. He tugged at your top asking for permission to remove it. You nodded and he quickly removed the item of clothing leaving your torso with just a bra on. He started making love bites on your chest as you undid his tie and the buttons of his shirt. You removed your skirt and knickers, and he quickly undid his trousers taking them and his underwear off in one go. This revealed his fully erect manhood. You sat up and took it in your hand rubbing it. After a few minutes, the speed gradually quickening, you decided to stop just as Ringo was about to cum. He looked at you in disappointment.
"Y/n why did you stop?" He said with a sad tone in his voice. You leaned closer and whispered into his ear
"Because I want you. I want you so bad it's driving me mad," with that being said, you laid back down on the mattress as Ringo positioned himself. He placed his member into your area (idk what to call it) and gently began thrusting. He started off slowly and gradually quickened up the speed. After a few minutes he had hit the spot you were about to orgasim.
"Ringo, I think I'm gonna cum," you moaned into his neck.
"Me too," he replied also moaning. With that you both orgasmed moaning each other's names. He placed his head in the crook of your neck and slowly removed himself from you. The par of you lay there for a second, catching your breath. Then a thought slipped into Ringo's mind.
"Shit are you-"
"- I'm on the pill don't worry," you reassured him as he took a sigh of relief.
"You're so cute," you said pulling him closer and giving him one last kiss before you both drifted off to sleep.

💖

💖

I'm sorry this is so bad. It's my first time writing smut. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!