•💕Ringo~ family💕•

*Includes smut*
Requested by marmaladeskies67 I hope you like it

You and ringo had been together for a good few years. It had got to the point where both of you wanted a child. You wanted to start a family of your own. You had both tired before but never succeeded. Ringo had gone out to the studio to add a few final touches to the Beatles latest album. He had phoned you a few hours ago to say that he might be home late but it would be worth it as he had a 'special surprise' for you ;).

Ringo said he would be home about 7pm. It was now 6:30pm. You made sure that you looked nice by throwing the slightest bit of makeup on and doing your hair. You tidied the house a bit to make it look nicer for when he returned home. You hadn't bothered with dinner as you could just order something.

You were sat on the couch watching tv when you heard the key turning in the door. You jumped up from your spot on the couch and sprinted over to the front door.
"Hello y/n ," he said as you practically attacked him with a hug.
"I've missed you!" You said with your head buried into his chest.
"I've noticed," he chuckled."you look beautiful."
"So do you," you replied kissing his lips.
"Where is my surprise?" You asked.
"You'll see," with that he picked you up bridal style and took you upstairs.

He gently placed you on your shared bed (he's a soft boi) and crawled on top of you. He started kissing your lips gradually making his way down to your neck. He left love bites and started pulling at the top of your shirt asking for permission to remove it. You nodded and he did so. You removed his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt. He commenced kissing you as you grabbed his hair and pulled his head closer deepening the kiss. He gently took off your bra as you unbuckled his belt. A few minutes later you were both completely naked. Ringo looked up at you and you nodded as he he gently placed his member inside of you. He gently thrusted into you graduating picking up the pace.

By now you were both sweating and had almost reached your climax.
"Ringo I think I'm gonna cum," you moaned as you clenched strands of his hair.
"So am I," he replied. You both orgasmed in unison. Ringo collapsed on top of you. You both looked like a hot sweaty mess. You ended up cuddling and dozing off to sleep in each others arms.

A few days later

It had been a few days since you and ringo had sex. You decided to leave it for a while until taking a pregnancy test. Ringo was at the studio again. You entered the bathroom and grabbed a test out of the cabinet. You took the test and waited a few minutes for the results to show. You hesitantly grabbed the test scared of what it would say. Your eyes opened wide as you saw the result. The test read 'positive'. You couldn't be happier as you were jumping with joy. Then as if on cue the front door opened. You grabbed the test and ran downstairs hugging ringo as he entered the house.
"Are you okay y/n? You seem very happy," he asked in confusion. You didn't say anything you just handed in the test. It took him a while to abuts to what the results said. This made you nervous.
"I'm going to be a father!" He shouted louder than he did at the end of helper skelter about the blisters on his fingers. He picked you up and spun you around.
"We're calling it ringo jr. I don't care what you say," you said.
"And if it's a girl?"
"Oh does it really matter?" You leaned in and kissed him. You were finally going to have the family and that you had longed for.

Requests are still open sorry for not posting in a while