•💕john~I'd do anything for you💕•

Requested by emylennon im so sorry it took so long. I went on a bit of a break so I do apologise about that. I will be posting more frequently as I'll be off school for a while💗

Ema was at the cavern club with her boyfriend John. He was already quite pissed and got up to get another drink. Ema tried to convince him otherwise but there was no use. Whilst John was gone, another clearly drunk man approached her.
"Your pretty wanna dance," he slurred
"No I have a boyfriend and he'll be back soon!" She attempted to keep him away.
"Well obviously he doesn't care leaving a pretty little thing like you by herself.." he approached her. Every step close he took, she took one step further away. Eventually she ended up being pressed agains the wall.

All of a sudden the man fell on the floor. Behind him was John.
"T-thank you Johnny," she was still shook. John went to hug her but before he could the man jumped back up and started to attack him. The man threw punches at John which made Ema feel sick knowing that the love of her life was being injured so badly.

John was almost unconscious and Ema couldn't take it anymore, she leaped in and punched the man in the nose, knocking him out instantly. She was proud of herself, not realising until now that she has the strength to do such a thing. Anything for her John.

She knelt down to the floor and brought John close to her. He had a few cuts and bruises starting to take form. She held him tightly and brushed her hand through his hair to comfort him.
"Oh Johnny look at the state of you. You poor thing," she cooed, leaning down to gently kiss him in the cheek. John grunted a bit, still hurt.
"Thank you darling. You really didn't have to do that yknow. I could have beat him. I would never let him take you away from me." He managed to say.
"Oh John don't be like that. I can't stand to see anyone hurt you or mistreat you like that because it feels like they're hurting me and mistreating me. John you're the biggest part of my life, when you're in pain, I feel it too." A single tear rolled down John's face as he gazed lovingly into her eyes.
"That was so sweet. Do you really mean that?" He asks sounding full of joy.
"Of corse I do sweetheart." And with that, Ema lent down slightly and kissed John passionately on the lips.
"Let's go home love,"Ema suggest, standing up and supporting John as they walked out of the cavern club happy being in each other's company.