•💕Seeing each other cry💕•

John

The first time John saw you cry was on your birthday. You had been together for 10 months. He had arranged for the pair of you to have a picnic. You  were about to bite into a cupcake before John said:
"Oh be careful with that one love, it's special." You giggled at what he said, confused. As you bit into it you felt something hard possibly metal. You pulled it out and saw that I was an engagement ring. John looked over at you and smiled.
"So..?"
"Yes John yes!!," you said crying your eyes out and pulling him into a hug.

The first time you saw John cry was when his mum passed away. You were there for him the entire time and you never left his side once.

Paul

The first time Paul saw you cry was on your first date. You decided to go to the park after dinner and you went for a walk holding hands getting to know each other. Anyway you decided to go feed bread to the ducks. They ended up chasing you up a hill making you cry out of fear (this happened to my friend and her dad). You thought Paul would never want to see you again after that.
He went over and comforted you and then asked you to be his girlfriend.

The first time you saw Paul cry was because people were picking on him. People kept making fun if the fact that he's a man but has perfect shaped eyebrows and long eyelashes. The moment you saw him crying, you ran over and started to comfort him just like he did when you were attacked by ducks.

Georgie

The first time George saw you cry was when you scraped your knee. The pair of you decided to walk along the promenade. You were goofing around whilst walking and George pushed you playfully. As he pushed you, you tripped and scraped your knee on a sharp rock. George helped you up and helped you get to the nearest bench. He hugged you and gently looked after the graze on your knee.

The first time you saw George cry was because of a nightmare he had. You were awoken in the middle of the night by George sobbing. You looked over at your boyfriend seeing him crying his eyes out.
"Georgie what's wrong?" You said bringing him close to you, hugging him tightly.
"I had a nightmare that I lost you to someone else. Now I'm scared it could happen," he said through sobs.
"No matter how hard you try, you're not getting rid of me."

Ringo

The first time ringo saw you cry was when your boyfriend left you for another girl. You ran to ringo's house and cried into his chest as he held you tightly.
"You deserve so much more than this y/n," he said as he nuzzled his nose in the top of your head.
"Thanks Ritchie. You're always there for me. I love you," you confessed.
"I love you too y/n," he replied with a large smile on his face.

The first time you saw ringo cry was when he asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes. It sounds strange but he liked you for a long time and had just found enough courage to ask you out. He was so happy and relieved that he cried.

I'm sorry this is so bad. It's hard to think of 8 different reasons to cry. Also I forgot to mention, this book somehow was over 3k!!! Thank you all so much!!!