💕paul~A love that lasts forever pt.2💕

The second part of a love that lasts forever requested by queen_the_beatles . I'm so sorry it  took so long. I think there will be one more part of this.

A few weeks had passed since you married the love of your life. You were currently on a plane going to go on your honeymoon. You didn't know where you were going, Paul made it a surprise for you.

You and your newly-wed husband exited the aeroplane. As you walked out of the airport your surroundings looked very familiar. Like you'd seen it in a film before.But not just any film, a Beatles film. Help! That's it. You were in the Bahamas!
"Paul it's amazing! It's beautiful! Thank you so much!!"
"Anything for you my dear Lucy," he replied placing a soft kiss on your lips.

You both played on the beautiful beach for hours. It was just like everything Sandy and Danny did in summer lovin' (it's from grease). As the sun began to set, Paul led you to a rock that looked out over the beach. He had already set up a picnic there previously without you knowing. It looked so romantic. Due to it being on a rock, you got a perfect view of the sunset. The pair of you sat there enjoying each other's company. It was like a dream come true!

You were only supposed to be staying here for 2 weeks so you really did make the most of it. By now it was quite late. You and Paul staggered back to your hotel room struggling to walk as you were both laughing too much at a stupid joke that Paul made. When you both managed to get into your room,you were taken away at how beautiful it was. There was a huge window that looked over the beach, there were rose petals everywhere. Paul sat on the floor and beckoned for you to join him so you did. He grabbed his acoustic guitar that he had put in the room earlier on in the day. He started strumming a few chords creating a beautiful melody. His soft voice began to sing:

To lead a better life
I need my love to be here
Here, making each day of the year
Changing my life with a wave of her hand
Nobody can deny that there's something there
There, running my hands through her hair
Both of us thinking how good it can be
Someone is speaking
But she doesn't know he's there
I want her everywhere
And if she's beside me I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share
Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there
I want her everywhere
And if she's beside me I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share
Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there
I will be there
And everywhere
Here, there and everywhere

"I wrote it for you I hope you like it," he said nervously waiting for your response. You smiled and hugged him placing a soft kiss on his cheek.
"Its beautiful darling, I love it!" You assured him. You both continued kissing each other and well yeah you can imagine the rest...

*time skip to a few days later*

It was the last day of your holiday sadly. You and Paul really did want to make the most of it. You had had the best 2 weeks of your lives and you really didn't want it to end so soon. But I suppose all things must pass (I'm sorry I couldn't resist it). You woke up with Paul's arms wrapped around you, you laid your head on his chest relaxing as you felt it go up and down at a steady pace. After about 5 or so minutes of this, Paul woke up.
"Hello sleeping beauty," you giggled.
"Prince Philip?" He joked.

You spent the rest of the morning enjoying each other's company and then packing your cases ready to head back to the dreary weather England offered.

***

You and Paul had been back home for a few weeks at this point. You were both snuggling by a lit fireplace watching a movie as the rain batted the window. You felt a horrible pain in your stomach causing you to stand up and run to the toilet. Paul immediately followed, concerned. He realised what was happening so held your hair back for you and comforted you as you threw up. This behaviour seemed to go on for quite a while. You told one of your friends who suspected you could be pregnant. Shocked at what she said you went to the doctors to discover that she was indeed right.

That evening you sat on the couch thinking of ways to tell Paul. Suddenly, he stumbled in having just finished at the recording studio. He was drenched due to the rain. You approached him and gave him a warm hug.
"Paulie I'm pregnant," you mumbled into his chest.
"What was that love?" He answered having not heard you.
"Paulie, you're going to be a father!" He heard you this time. His eyes lit up. A look of excitement spread across his face.
"Really!?" He asked in disbelief as you nodded in response with a massive smile across your face. He picked you up and spun your around. He couldn't be more happy.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've had exams about 2 weeks ago and last week I had to attempt to learn Penny Lane on piano for a music assessment that's tomorrow. Like I've said I'm so sorry that this took so long to post and I will be trying to post all the other request tonight if not then definitely tomorrow.