•💕Sleeping in the same bed💕•

John

You were staying at your boyfriend johns house tonight. The pair of you had been together for 1 month. you were sleeping in johns bed with him but a distance apart as your relationship is very new.
"Y/n I'm cold and y'know, body heat can help," John said hinting for you to move closer. You did. John wrapped his arms around you nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. The pair of you slowly drifted off to sleep.

Paul

You and Your boyfriend Paul were watching a film. The pair of you were sat on your bed wrapped up in blankets with lots of snacks. You were about 2 thirds into the film when you started to get a bit sleepy. So did Paul. You dozed off with your head on Paul's shoulder. Paul eventually went to sleep but ended up spooning you. In the morning when the pair of you woke up. Paul's arms were wrapped tightly around you. Due to body heat, the snacks had melted.

Georgie

You were staying at George's house. As the pair of you watched a film, you dozed off on his couch. George got up and wrapped a few blankets around you to stop you from getting cold. He placed a kiss on your forehead and went to sleep in his bed. You had a nightmare and woke up in the middle of the night, having a panic attack. However, George happened to be in his way to the toilet. On his was back to his bedroom, George could hear you so ran into the living room.
"Y/n are you okay?" He said running over to you.
"I'm fine Georgie it was just a nightmare," you reassured him, tears still rolling down your face.
"C'mere," George said before picking you up and taking you to his room.
"You're gonna stay with me in my bed okay? and I'm going to look after you," he said. George pulled you in for a hug and kissed you a few times as you both drifted off to sleep.

Ringo

You and Richie were going to have a date At Richies house. You were about to leave but it was thunder and lightning outside. Ritchie refused then let you go out due to the weather. You decided to watch a few films together and cuddle. You started to doze off a bit. You were awoken but two arms picking you up. Richie looked down at you in his arms.
"I'm not letting you sleep on the couch I'd feel bad so  you're staying in my bed with me," he placed a kiss on your forehead.
"You don't have to," you said.
"No I insist," he replied whilst gently placing you on his bed.
"I'll get you one of my shirts to wear cause i imagine dresses aren't the most comfortable," he said before getting you one. After the pair of you had changed, you went to sleep wrapped in each others arms.